JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY

Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26289 times)

so then how being born and raised in the ghetto MAKE you a criminal and keep you from attending the free school?
you are picking your own stereotypes to justify them growing up a piece of stuff person.

if you can not be a piece of stuff. then why cant they all do it? i bet they all believe they can just give up because they started out life with less money. like it really defines character.

you are only proving my point for me. they CHOOSE to be pieces of stuff. i never once claimed they were just unfortunate lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W5MkFeQ1uQ
Which one of these men is acting black?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms7hT1Dv3uM

Is the one on the right acting latino? Or is he acting black? The one on the left is wearing a sweater and reading a book so he is obviously acting white, right?

I have no issue with these terms when used in jest but when used in a serious conversation or debate its ridiculous to think people can act a skin color.

so then how being born and raised in the ghetto MAKE you a criminal and keep you from attending the free school?
you are picking your own stereotypes to justify them growing up a piece of stuff person.

if you can not be a piece of stuff. then why cant they all do it? i bet they all believe they can just give up because they started out life with less money. like it really defines character.

you are only proving my point for me. they CHOOSE to be pieces of stuff. i never once claimed they were just unfortunate lol
guess you proved us wrong ol wise and smart bisjac!!!!!!!!

its seriously hilarious how privileged you people are growing up to not realize how growing up poor effects your mindset. it's like you guys have this thing in you head where you believe everyone has an equal opportunity.

well i didnt grow up privileged lol. we were broke as forget. i had to bust my ass for everything i have these days.

my family is still broke and pathetic. but i moved up.

so then how being born and raised in the ghetto MAKE you a criminal and keep you from attention the free school?
you are picking your own stereotypes to justify growing up a piece of stuff person.

Again, please open your eyes, because clearly you're too blind to see things in an even somewhat reasonable manner. If you're not raised properly you're more than likely going to grow up, depending on area, one of two people, if you're in a ghetto, probably some criminal, you aren't going to be taught right from wrong, or maybe you will but not to any point that it matters. If you're in money, you're probably going to be that stuck up rich kid who thinks he's better than everyone because he was born into money and you probably wouldn't be a criminal because why would you need to steal? You have everything you want. Of course the exceptions to this are people not stealing to steal but for the trill and other goals.

Let me give an example of a commonly seen theme in ghettos. Single parent homes. Now, this is usually a mother, if the mother must provide for her children, she has to get a job, maybe even two if the first doesn't pay reasonably. It's extremely difficult to raise your children right when you have no time to raise your children, you could try but in reality you in no way can get close to people who don't have to work like this, when you're born you don't just have some 'ability' to distinguish right from wrong, some people do because it's who they are, but it just coincidentally worked out that way, but most things are determined when you're growing up.

A lot of times people are conditioned into these lifestyles because of having to grow up in poverty and or in a bad neighborhood, regardless of race.

You don't choose where you're born or how you're raised. To them, it's just life, and that's hard to overcome :v

This might be too personal so you dont have to answer, but Bisjac what was your home like growing up? I mean family-wise. Did you grow up with a father, mother, any siblings? How often did they work, how often did they spend time with you?

Again, please open your eyes, because clearly you're too blind to see things in an even somewhat reasonable manner. If you're not raised properly you're more than likely going to grow up, depending on area, one of two people, if you're in a ghetto, probably some criminal, you aren't going to be taught right from wrong, or maybe you will but not to any point that it matters. If you're in money, you're probably going to be that stuck up rich kid who thinks he's better than everyone because he was born into money and you probably wouldn't be a criminal because why would you need to steal? You have everything you want. Of course the exceptions to this are people not stealing to steal but for the trill and other goals.

Let me give an example of a commonly seen theme in ghettos. Single parent homes. Now, this is usually a mother, if the mother must provide for her children, she has to get a job, maybe even two if the first doesn't pay reasonably. It's extremely difficult to raise your children right when you have no time to raise your children, you could try but in reality you in no way can get close to people who don't have to work like this, when you're born you don't just have some 'ability' to distinguish right from wrong, some people do because it's who they are, but it just coincidentally worked out that way, but most things are determined when you're growing up.

your many examples of being poor dosnt one bit justify not getting a free education that is sitting right there for the taking, or being some criminal.

you keep reminding me of how im not understanding things. but you have yet to explain it. other then "being poor means its excusable to not make anything of yourself in life" which is actually the exact opposite that people tend to react to having/not having money.

This might be too personal so you dont have to answer, but Bisjac what was your home like growing up? I mean family-wise. Did you grow up with a father, mother, any siblings? How often did they work, how often did they spend time with you?

how would any of that effect if i can find and hold a job when i was 18.
or if i got my high school deploma?
or if i want to be a crackhead or not. (that costs a hell of a lot more then not being one, i thought poor people had less options)

dont jusity people doing stuffty things on the way they were treated. because treatment and love from mommy dosnt stop them from doing things.

i think the reason its so rampant in the black communities, is because they are taught that they hold no fault or responsibility for anything. its much easier to not try when you actually believe you cant lol.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 10:37:10 PM by Bisjac »

dont jusity people doing stuffty things on the way they were treated. because treatment and love from mommy dosnt stop them from doing things.
i'm sorry what?

the way you were raised has no impact on your life? what the forget are you on about

how would any of that effect if i can find and hold a job when i was 18.
or if i got my high school deploma?
or if i want to be a crackhead or not. (that costs a hell of a lot more then not being one, i thought poor people had less options)

i think the reason its so rampant in the black communities, is because they are taught that they hold no fault or responsibility for anything. its much easier to not try when you actually believe you cant lol.
Because its relevant to the fact that you got a job when you were eighteen, and that you got your high school diploma, and that you arent a crackhead. It was a question I said you didnt have to answer, you wouldnt have seemed like a coward if you hadnt answered but your evading the questions sure paints you as one.