My only friend has just attempted to kill himself.

Author Topic: My only friend has just attempted to kill himself.  (Read 9928 times)

Killing yourself is the pusillanimous individual ass way to get out of problems.
You're loving 13 years old, you wouldn't know what a real problem was if it took your house, your car, and your dog.

You're loving 13 years old, you wouldn't know what a real problem was if it took your house, your car, and your dog.
but he's right

drinking bleach is so tedious. he could have gone the easier way like hanging himself or something.

drinking bleach is so tedious. he could have gone the easier way like hanging himself or something.

Probably doesn't taste too good either

Killing yourself is the pusillanimous individual ass way to get out of problems.
True. I've always felt this way. People like to feel weak, they like to know they're the enemy of the world.

You have to live strong.

As much as Self Delete needs to be prevented, belittling those who want to isn't helping. If you want to commit Self Delete, you're most likely not all there. So yeah, I agree.

this is a lie. you could have at least changed the title to "My friend ALMOST killed himself" to make it more legit, and real based on what you have said throughout this topic.

pablo will be your friend

These forums really seem to have no understanding of what depression actually is. It's not just being sad, it's a mental illness that takes a doctor to help with. Not some phase you jut grow out of.

As much as Self Delete needs to be prevented, belittling those who want to isn't helping. If you want to commit Self Delete, you're most likely not all there. So yeah, I agree.

A lot of people on here seem to think that depression is the same as just being sad. The forums is filled with people that think they know more than medical professionals.

Op is a troll or really dumb. You post on the forums when you think someone you know just died?

That's exactly the same as posting on the forums "Im being held at gun point, what to do?"

"hey guy friend just died LOL discuss"

the care line? seriously?

forget you.

what if he was just thirsty

It's not just being sad, it's a mental illness that takes a doctor to help with. Not some phase you jut grow out of.

Wording that better might reflect a better attitude people will give you for saying this.

I really don't believe this after amount of attention whores there are on here, but if this is true, Hollystuff i'm sorry.