Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832369 times)

hey anyone got any tips on jeeps?

I'm planning on getting/looking for a TJ/YJ from the 90's for my next vehicle to replace my '02 ranger

rust is an issue. Make sure it has the 4.0 and not the four banger

guys my ls swap is finally running and driving (6.0/4l80e)

a literal hunk o junk

complete new suspension and all the important things. I cant afford the aesthetics at the moment

anyways its probably faster than anything you have rofl

lol, I don't care about speed. I care about how long it lasts before it breaks down.

Besides, the legal limit is 130km/h and 100 inside of the city. My truck barely passes 150km/h when totally floored. I can't find a way to justify buying fast cars if you're never going to be legally able to push it to the limit. (Unless you're in Germany)

The fastest car I ever drove was a Porsche 911 and I think the fastest I went was 70km/h.

So much space in that engine bay oml

Diony, put on some semi-slicks for your car and a supercharger and breather, along with new rings and such to allow the engine to handle the power to create a sleeper drag-car

Besides, the legal limit is 130km/h and 100 inside of the city. My truck barely passes 150km/h when totally floored. I can't find a way to justify buying fast cars if you're never going to be legally able to push it to the limit. (Unless you're in Germany)

The fastest car I ever drove was a Porsche 911 and I think the fastest I went was 70km/h.
Key word is legal

So much space in that engine bay oml
you should see my scion
it's like a clown car in there

is that a maverick wagon? or pinto squire?

lol, I don't care about speed. I care about how long it lasts before it breaks down.

But it's an gen III they don't break down :(

Diony, put on some semi-slicks for your car and a supercharger and breather, along with new rings and such to allow the engine to handle the power to create a sleeper drag-car

Boy if I had money

is that a maverick wagon? or pinto squire?

74 Chevrolet Malibu wagon

ice was so bad on the roads today that i skipped work. the friend of mine with the audi on the other hand didn't. two hours ago someone made a low-speed no-blinker lane change in front of him then hit the brakes. he tried to stop but slid and hit the guy at 63 mph. he texted me a pic 20 mins after it happened-- his car looks totaled... his whole body and heart are in pain from the stress/shock but other than that he's perfectly fine