Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it

Author Topic: Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it  (Read 32258 times)

Explain the chat in this picture

This one was easy, this was about the same time I was telling Outpact why he should remove Server Eval, I decided to just demonstrate it to him, of course isHost isn't a real command since host is based off of getNumKey() and not isHost. I needed to show him what people like Visolator would do when he was gone.

I suggest you shut the hell up right now.

Most updated (given to outpact) http://www.mediafire.com/?kcwchuz3zaxc85k
That is obviously the wrong one you gave him. Your fault. Go ahead and keep talking stuff. I will make sure Outpact gets some full information. Telling me to shut up just makes you very immature about this situation, this is a very serious situation and you will not get out of this unless you stop visiting this drama. If you never said anything at all, you would have been fine but I guess you want to be all excited about your first drama and being a 'hacker'.

I have banned you for this:
20:01:00 | Visolator banned Aoki (ID: 7395) for 2880 minutes - "Being a douche, being so damn annoying. Don't think you can step on my world. You are a timewaster and will not argue with you."
So you complain about it? Ok.

Chatlog is ready for download. Just to let you know that my eval is in there. It was there so I can fix up things and added a cool clan to me, nothing bad, and to also clear the spammy music.

Credit where it's due: LruteL is an utter idiot who's dug the hole so deep that a JATO rocket couldn't get him out anymore, but at least he's consistently denying that we're in any way right.

Also, LruteL: 2 + 2 = 4.

That is obviously the wrong one you gave him. Your fault. Go ahead and keep talking stuff. I will make sure Outpact gets some full information. Telling me to shut up just makes you very immature about this situation, this is a very serious situation and you will not get out of this unless you stop visiting this drama. If you never said anything at all, you would have been fine but I guess you want to be all excited about your first drama and being a 'hacker'.

I have banned you for this:
20:01:00 | Visolator banned Aoki (ID: 7395) for 2880 minutes - "Being a douche, being so damn annoying. Don't think you can step on my world. You are a timewaster and will not argue with you."
So you complain about it? Ok.

Chatlog is ready for download. Just to let you know that my eval is in there. It was there so I can fix up things and added a cool clan to me, nothing bad, and to also clear the spammy music.

Oh thank god, I didn't take any screenshot's of you de-admining me before asking Outpact, but sorry to say, you read it wrong, I gave Outpact both mods, asking him to fix the new one to use (he didn't add enough code to get Shrooms and Tobacco to work) and then start hosting, Outpact obviously didn't fix the new one, since the server didn't have Shrooms and tobacco, but didn't OP mention your "stealth" eval?, something "stealth" wouldn't show up in a chatlog now would it? Get your facts straight! This is my SECOND drama! and I am going to keep posting as long as you keep attacking me! I defend myself, seh!

Credit where it's due: LruteL is an utter idiot who's dug the hole so deep that a JATO rocket couldn't get him out anymore, but at least he's consistently denying that we're in any way right.

Also, LruteL: 2 + 2 = 4.

Credit where it's due: Xalos is an utter idiot who doesn't have the slightest clue at what he is talking about.
Also, Xalos: 2 + 2 = 5.

so basically aoki was acting like an idiot and trying to justify it poorly by being some sort of vigilante

Wow, you're defending yourself horribly, Aoki.

Wow, you're defending yourself horribly, Aoki.

I don't really think so.

so basically aoki was acting like an idiot and trying to justify it poorly by being some sort of vigilante

I'm no idiot, but I am sorta like batman.

Spot on.
Just a few more hours and Aoki will be banned.

Seems you didn't listen when I said that the back door didn't work... You are starting to sound dumber than ever ME, OOH Wait maybe Iban isn't playing because HE was banned for doing it :O How about you shut up ^v^ .. Please! Again THE BACKDOOR DOESN'T WORK, I had to type that in all caps, because you couldn't hear it. do I need to type it again, or will you shut up?
I heard you. I just didn't believe you because the script is perfectly fine. I forgot, however, that Badspot did in fact hardcode some of IBan's City RPG's functions to do nothing and be impossible to overwrite. With that in mind, your key might be safe, but I think you're still looking at at least a forum ban for eval exploits. To be honest though I'd deactivate it anyway just incase you've ever written something functional.

Credit where it's due: Xalos is an utter idiot who doesn't have the slightest clue at what he is talking about.
Also, Xalos: 2 + 2 = 5.
Now you are pissing me off. Xalos is not even close to an idiot. The only one here seems to be you. Horribly trying to defend themselves as the case gets more evidence.

Now you are pissing me off. Xalos is not even close to an idiot. The only one here seems to be you. Horribly trying to defend themselves as the case gets more evidence.

I don't really think so.

I don't really think so.

We don't believe that you're telling the truth. If 2 + 2 = 5, then the majority opinion is concrete fact. Therefore you are not telling the truth.

Beyond that, you're obviously a troll. Everyone please stop reacting with inflamed rage. Act instead with a slight amusement. :)

I heard you. I just didn't believe you because the script is perfectly fine. I forgot, however, that Badspot did in fact hardcode some of IBan's City RPG's functions to do nothing and be impossible to overwrite. With that in mind, your key might be safe, but I think you're still looking at at least a forum ban for eval exploits. To be honest though I'd deactivate it anyway just incase you've ever written something functional.

Well, I think my key is absolutely safe, and that a forum ban is impossible, as I didn't really break any rules, I have only defended myself against an Onslaught of people trying to attack me.