Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums

Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 28850 times)

Seventh, mysteroo, treynolds, what's the point of arguing?
Seems silly since you're not going to change each other's minds. Not that it matters, mysteroo is allowed to like who he wants and seventh is allowed not to.

No, whenever someone says that it was a friend or a sibling, everyone on these forums automatically assumes the worst and gang up on that person until they're widely hated.
Reason being: Every single time someone blames it on a sibling, it is a lie. This is proven conclusively because the majority of people who 'cry sibling' end up coming back and admitting it, or committing forum Self Delete on a new account (which essentially confirms that they lied in the first place). I've been on this forum for about five years now, so I'm going to rely on my own seniority.

There's plenty of reasons why he may not have just gone and asked his brother about the thread. Sometimes I see something my dad posted and I don't just immediately get up and ask him about it because it wasn't all that important to me at the time.
Well of course you wouldn't go ask your dad about it, since you're using this hypothetical scenario to defend yourself. Once again, the prudent assumption is that OP is same-cigaretteging.

And like I already said, I'm not defending Nevermind. Nevermind is being a jerk, anybody can see that. But Blocko, who I'm defending, has done nothing wrong.
BlockoBlocko is Nevermind.

Maybe if you used your head and thought a little bit, you could realize that there are possibilities other than the absolute worst case scenario.
You're using the same faulty logic that wacky conspiracy theorists use when people shoot down their theories with Occam's Razor. Yes, there are other possibilities. No, they aren't probable.

Also thanks for confirming yourself as completely immature by bringing unneeded insults into the conversation like a child. Are you incapable of having a civilized conversation with anybody you disagree with?
Suck my richard.

Suck my richard.
so thanks for confirming yourself as completely immature by bringing unneeded insults into the conversation like a child. Are you incapable of having a civilized conversation with anybody you disagree with?

Mysteroo, you don't have to defend anybody here. After all, you are just one of my alter egos as well.

Badspot

• Administrator
Oh stuff guys I just realized something:  Mysteroo is batman

I remember when Nevermind made a topic about a "hacker list", where the user "Professor Layton" was written in. I later claimed, that he was my brother, cause we had the same IP. (Which wasn't true and received my ban then, lel) Maybe he got inspired by this. Who knows. The difference was just, that I actually tried to play a different role and wrote like a brother, while Nevermind and BlockoBlocko completely fail in their role. It's so obvious that Nevermind = BlockoBlocko.

Oh stuff guys I just realized something:  Mysteroo is batman
Oh my god!

Mysteroo, you don't have to defend anybody here. After all, you are just one of my alter egos as well.

wowe master trole 7/5 much rspect head sientist very social experiment

had us all foold from start much wit

Badspot

• Administrator
Anyway, the milk has run dry, nevermind and alts are banned.

That really sounds like a hell of experience!

It was a wild ride, but I think we pulled through.

And the Blockland forums lives on.

But we never got to the end of the arg!

There once was some friend named Nevermind
Whose identity was not well defined
And he registered an account
Then started talking to himself

fixed. rhyming sucks anyway

fixed. rhyming sucks anyway

there once was a furry named night fox
who yiffed over voice chat on xbox
his mom had a quandary
'bout doing the laundry
cuz he'd always leave jizz in his socks!

Was gonna post a reply to an earlier comment about how Nevermind has gone insane, saying that I suspected he was already insane considering how long he maintained two separate personalities, but I looked up the past interaction between the two, and honestly, I think they may just be brothers.

They have spoken to each other on several occasions, but out of Nevermind's hundreds of posts and BlockoBlocko's couple thousand, it's a pretty rare occasion, not like you'd expect from a sock puppet.

Overmind 37991 is my alt. I lent it only to my brother.
The brother relation was claimed back in January, long before this, but besides that, there's little mention of it. There's this bit in an old "Blocklanders you know in real life" thread:
KandyPanda.
Who the hell is that.

OT: Blockoblocko
What's interesting, though, is BlockoBlocko never replied to that question. If it were a case of sockpuppetry, he almost certainly would.

If I had to guess, I'd say Nevermind roped BlockoBlocko into playing along with his bullstuff ARG by posting the clue on the first page.

Warning - while you were typing 11 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Welp.