Poll

Do you like the current map?

Yes.
18 (45%)
No.
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily  (Read 27625 times)

There needs to be an announcement or something, everyone thinks theres "maf items" like the disguise and cloak

I keep getting killed on sight because I spawn with them
The only real "maf items" are Time Bomb and Stealth Pistol

The only real "maf items" are Time Bomb and Stealth Pistol
even then the stealth pistol is not a kos

Great now all the admins are spawning tanks and ruining the games

-10/10 good server

They've apologized
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 06:06:34 PM by Aide33 »

Great now all the admins are spawning tanks and ruining the games
LOL REALLY?

My Problem is the fact that senice this is 24/7 admins cant be on forever, that explains it

Finally posting on your thread like you wanted, so... Ya.  Brilliant little game, though it always seems to devolve into 'hide until all the mafia are dead' or 'kill all the people!'

Love the server, but the rule about not killing admins outside of the minigame is absurd.

Despite the fact that Rocket-Bot was shown as an innocent on my GUI, and I was mafia, I was kicked. He was also harassing me by spraying me with his paint can, and following me in and out of houses.

When asked why such a rule exists, he stated that it is in place to keep "forget faces like you" from preventing him from doing his job (which I suppose is following players and spraying them with green paint), a job which could be performed with the /spy command or with the admin ball. When I asked him if such a job could be performed with those commands, his only reply was, "lol no."

No explanation beyond that. I'm not that angry about it, but I feel that it should be addressed.

Oh My God this server is waking up in 20 of these:

Love the server, but the rule about not killing admins outside of the minigame is absurd.
this, other admins are jetting around infront of the players and kicking them when they kill them, it's ridiculous
blocko you need better admins lol

other admins are jetting around infront of the players and kicking them when they kill them
I think Period is doing that. I haven't seen anyone else do it.

Alright, since I hardly ever see you on the server anymore, Blocko, I'm going to post this here.
Aerodynamic started messaging me in the middle of a game, and I guess he got a bit too comfortable with me. After he stopped ghosting, he sent me this;

Link leads to

He admitted to hacking and also had proof. Rocket-Bot and I perma'd him, but I'm posting it here in case you want to do something different about it. His ID is 25804 if you need it.

I don't believe it's clear enough what isn't considered RDM.

If you see somebody start a gunfight with a random person and you kill them and they turn out to be mafia, it's considered RDM.
If somebody starts shooting at you and you kill them in defense it's considered RDM.
If you are only 1 of 2 people left and you kill the other person because they MUST BE mafia it's considered RDM.
If you kill somebody for saying "I'm mafia please kill me" it's considered RDM.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 03:30:43 PM by Plexious »