Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 70438 times)

I don't give a crap
I practiced a whole day just to be blacklisted now? Fine, I hope that this topic rots
How would u fell if you practiced so hard on somthing and then get banned for somthing little
This is why you weren't accepted!

Behavior like that won't do you any good. You make me just want to automatically decline your applications in the future no matter what you put down imo.
Don't be an ass about it.
I don't give a crap
I practiced a whole day just to be blacklisted now? Fine, I hope that this topic rots
How would u fell if you practiced so hard on somthing and then get banned for somthing little
You aren't blacklisted.

Reefers you better goddamn win, I betted on you!

Reefers you better goddamn win, I betted on you!

The betting system was killed by Badspot and "laws you probably aren't following". Gj you just gave your money to Cca.

My May Tourney Prediction.
Shameless pageloss bump.

Post your Tourney predictions.

Shameless pageloss bump.

brother tunas will forget dribs up. chak and his teammate can do stuff

Shameless pageloss bump.

How could you think I'm losing to the Tripping Dribblers? Please Kickflow.

The betting system was killed by Badspot and "laws you probably aren't following". Gj you just gave your money to Cca.
Uh no he sent it back to everyone, it wasn't some kind of scam like you fools think it is...

Uh no he sent it back to everyone, it wasn't some kind of scam like you fools think it is...

Like we fools think it is? Aren't you all fools for breaking probable laws in the first place?

Waldo just confirmed that you all can use a client side cheat 1 time and not be kicked from playing.
I'm sure some of them knew this all along and already been using the advantage.

Waldo just confirmed that you all can use a client side cheat 1 time and not be kicked from playing.
There are no advantages in cheating, you will let the other team gain easy points and another possession with the ball. You will lose a game if you cheat.

There are no advantages in cheating, you will let the other team gain easy points and another possession with the ball. You will lose a game if you cheat.

It takes time to find out that one is cheating. By then, the team who is cheating would of scored huge amounts of points and defended proper scores as well. Sure you may have the other team gain a measly 2 points but you will of gained twenty.

Maybe you should visit the server and see what actually happens when you cheat instead of making yourself look like a fool through your ignorance.

I know what happens. The cheater gets a slap on the wrist and the team that was cheated can take a game of chance to earn 2 points.

Legit as forget lol