Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)

Author Topic: Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)  (Read 165239 times)

furniture pls. this guy made great furniture mods for this game but i cant get mods to work so far.

any update is good tho

I wish they'd add the need for oxygen and allow you to seal your bases and stuff. Like you'd find ice pockets in these asteroids and you'd have to run it through some sort of electrolysis process to get the oxygen.

As soon as i get this game, i'll make a richardship with millions of nukes and blow my load into unsuspecting spaceship rectums

good luck not melting your computer if you do that

personally i'd just like to be able to play multiplayer without the crappy rubberbanding and connection bugs. though they're probably just going to pile on a bunch of features and leave the optimization for last.

personally i'd just like to be able to play multiplayer without the crappy rubberbanding and connection bugs. though they're probably just going to pile on a bunch of features and leave the optimization for last.
You can't talk about that, that's being a big meanie and something something 'be glad wiwth what you have'.
Seriously, for a game this physics based it's optimisation is a pile of poop.

We need telescopes. If I can see exactly what direction a ship is moving from closer than like 2,000 m so I can better rendezvous with them, I'd be happy. :)

You can't talk about that, that's being a big meanie and something something 'be glad wiwth what you have'.
Seriously, for a game this physics based it's optimisation is a pile of poop.

what. what he said was reasonable and probably what they're going to do. The games in alpha so it doesnt matter what they add in first, and from what ive read from your guys' opinions it would be better and smoother for them to optimize it after they get in all the features they want.

like i keep saying; for what this game has available right now, its still a great game

what. what he said was reasonable and probably what they're going to do. The games in alpha so it doesnt matter what they add in first, and from what ive read from your guys' opinions it would be better and smoother for them to optimize it after they get in all the features they want.

like i keep saying; for what this game has available right now, its still a great game

<nevermind actually>

Edit: New Update

Summary
Players can download mods (custom blocks, skyboxes, custom skins) right from Steam Workshop. Mods are per-world; that means that each world can have different mods active. And that’s not all –every client automatically downloads every workshop mod used by server while connecting. As a bonus; we have also added character animations playable from toolbar, small control panel access block, gyroscope override and more catwalk blocks – enjoy!

Features
- steam workshop mod support and integration
- automatic mod download when joining multiplayer game
- moddable thruster glow
- added new character animations playable from toolbar
- added control panel access block
- added gyro override
- added more types of catwalk blocks
- added mod debug screen (F11 in single player)

Fixes
- fixed invisible and invulnerable cargo ships
- fixed not hidden HUD tag after switching to third person
- fixed autosave on dedicated servers
- fixed player loses ownership one death,save/reload
- fixed respawn in owned medbay results in permadeath anyway
- fixed bugged ownership menu
- fixed toolbar hotkeys (missing options/too many options)
- fixed disabling "control thrusters" from one roosterpit disables the thrusters completely
- fixed block not available message
- fixed rotor displacement issues
- fixed trapped in roosterpit, crash on exit
- fixed cannot create "new ship/station"
- fixed error when loading a saved world
- fixed pistons with a drill attached refusing to extend after reload
- fixed turret sound playing even if turret is OFF
- fixed overflowing menu for various blocks (turrets, rotors)

And for some reason the forum had some type of "referral detection" and canceled my quote of the update
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 02:15:12 PM by LoLBert »

Today's update c': I was just thinking about control panels too. so nice.

This game is feeling more familiar with Blockland now, except more restricted to just Spaceship building and is waaaay better suited for it. Beautiful. Although I would have loved some time of space exploration online mode I still feel like they might do something similar eventually when after it's released

Mods dont work though...

[sarcasm]200 mb of mods per server, yay![/sarcasm]