TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military Roleplay

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military Roleplay  (Read 16992 times)

Rejected again, more information and large lot of information on why do you want to be admin and why should you be. Re-post in 5 days.
mmkay.

Waiting for server ;)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:44:38 PM by Ethan8014 »

You aren't an admin in my server, and can you name all the servers you had admin in? I would be asking every owner to see. You need at least 3 more recommendations from people who actually understands administration. Your reason on why do you want to be an admin on this server needs a lot more details, and your overall spelling is 20% messed up. Same with why should you be an admin. This is very close to been denied, improving the app badly 100% needed.

Re-admin App.

GN: Ethan8014
BL_ID: 118741
Have you had any previous admin experiences? If so, what servers and did you do a great job?: Well i am Admin in about 14 servers Mabye yours if you let me They are: Ev0's servers All of them Silboy20's Jailbreak, Jamie12's FNAF rp The blocklander!'s Free build buttlock's wat server Elias-'s School RP RPG LOVA's dragon quest" Gemstone's Family RP Doctor10's Tardis free build c00kiemonsta00's Town RP Emo's -_- Derpin' peppy's Servers pandalover' zoo {wip}  (: nokill's Servers Cheroai!'s Run! [wip]That's all.
Why do you want to be an admin on the server?: Becouse I wan't To help you, Help staff, And keep the server Safe and a Non spammed chat.
Why should you be an admin?: Well, Its up to you But I just want to help out like I do with the other servers, Mainly Becouse I love your servers enough to help out, And when you go AFK I want to make sure everything is Okay.
Who recommends you?: Silboy20 Em0 codplayer90 Derpyfanta Gemstone Sixshooterm8 darthpiggy And Blocklander! jamie12 buttlock Elias-  That's all.
Timezone: N/A
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 07:11:11 AM by Ethan8014 »

Damn i can't be an admin.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 12:58:36 PM by Aidan10 »

BL_ID: 37651
I have had previous administrator experiences. I've been(and still am) an admin on Tezuni's servers. (Prison Escape, CTF, etc.) I a super admin on Alcatraz [US]'s server. I am an admin on ctdctd's server.(Unfortunately, he doesn't really go on Blockland anymore).
I would like to be an admin on this server to help with the moderation. I'm not implying that it is poor as it is already, though. I just think I would improve it. I think I should be an admin to help with the moderation, etc (as I stated before).
Most likely Google Glass, Abstract, Kyotou, and hrxsa recommend me. Timezone: EST

Re-admin App.

GN: Ethan8014
BL_ID: 118741
Have you had any previous admin experiences? If so, what servers and did you do a great job?: Well i am Admin in about 14 servers Mabye yours if you let me They are: Ev0's servers All of them Silboy20's Jailbreak, Jamie12's FNAF rp The blocklander!'s Free build buttlock's wat server Elias-'s School RP RPG LOVA's dragon quest" Gemstone's Family RP Doctor10's Tardis free build c00kiemonsta00's Town RP Emo's -_- Derpin' peppy's Servers pandalover' zoo {wip}  (: nokill's Servers Cheroai!'s Run! [wip]That's all.
Why do you want to be an admin on the server?: Becouse I wan't To help you, Help staff, And keep the server Safe and a Non spammed chat.
Why should you be an admin?: Well, Its up to you But I just want to help out like I do with the other servers, Mainly Becouse I love your servers enough to help out, And when you go AFK I want to make sure everything is Okay.
Who recommends you?: Silboy20 Em0 codplayer90 Derpyfanta Gemstone Sixshooterm8 darthpiggy And Blocklander! jamie12 buttlock Elias-  That's all.
Timezone: N/A
Make your app a bit more organized and more details needed on Why do you want to be an admin.

BL_ID: 37651
I have had previous administrator experiences. I've been(and still am) an admin on Tezuni's servers. (Prison Escape, CTF, etc.) I a super admin on Alcatraz [US]'s server. I am an admin on ctdctd's server.(Unfortunately, he doesn't really go on Blockland anymore).
I would like to be an admin on this server to help with the moderation. I'm not implying that it is poor as it is already, though. I just think I would improve it. I think I should be an admin to help with the moderation, etc (as I stated before).
Most likely Google Glass, Abstract, Kyotou, and hrxsa recommend me. Timezone: EST
Denied, the app needs a lot of more information you have put in good reasons but more information is needed. And organisation in this app is also needed. You are also doing the format wrong which kinda makes it hard to understand this app.

Format:

IGN:
BL_ID:
Have you had any previous admin experiences? If so, what servers and did you do a great job?:
Why do you want to be an admin on the server?:
Why should you be an admin?:
Who recommends you?:
Timezone:

And organisation example:

I have had previous admin experiences: information information
information

I want to be an admin on this server: because information information
information

Why should I be an admin? information information

Recommendations
- person
- person
- person

Timezone: yeah whatever.

Denied, the app needs a lot of more information you have put in good reasons but more information is needed. And organisation in this app is also needed. You are also doing the format wrong which kinda makes it hard to understand this app.

Format:

IGN:
BL_ID:
Have you had any previous admin experiences? If so, what servers and did you do a great job?:
Why do you want to be an admin on the server?:
Why should you be an admin?:
Who recommends you?:
Timezone:

And organisation example:

I have had previous admin experiences: information information
information

I want to be an admin on this server: because information information
information

Why should I be an admin? information information

Recommendations
- person
- person
- person

Timezone: yeah whatever.

Put approved recommendations on the front of the topic for people to see as an example as a good application.

"Discord - Super Admin"

no thanks.

"Discord - Super Admin"

no thanks.
What's the problem with that user?
He barely ever goes online into our server, I don't know why.

Update(s):
Today, I have great news! Well, just the first one, at least.

•Futuristic HUD has been made! Just the overlay, and it's not actually completely made yet.
•New planets coming soon (i think.)
•Corruption is spreading
•Admin apps are still being accepted!
•Topic updated
•FMRP 2 release has been getting closer.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 10:04:15 PM by Hawt »

here goes hope

•IGN: Kantankerous Kunundrums
•BL_ID:52913
•Have you had any previous admin experiences? If so, what servers and did you do a great job?: Adam (Animerush)'s server and yes I did a good job
•Why do you want to be an admin on the server?: Sometimes I feel like server admins don't see much violations
•Why should you be an admin?: So I can see stuff people are doing that violate the rules
•Who recommends you?: Nobody really
•Timezone: Central Standard Time (Houston)

here goes hope

•Have you had any previous admin experiences? If so, what servers and did you do a great job?: Adam (Animerush)'s server and yes I did a good job
•Why do you want to be an admin on the server?: Sometimes I feel like server admins don't see much violations
•Why should you be an admin?: So I can see stuff people are doing that violate the rules

You need to have recommendations and everything is too weak, Needs more effort. IN MY OPINION

here goes hope

denied. you need 6+ recommendations, also its not rlly strong.