2015/01/13 - Blockland r1956

Author Topic: 2015/01/13 - Blockland r1956  (Read 72004 times)

Yes! An official crash fix!

yay delete button on save/load menus.

YES. https fixed.

Partially typed chat messages are now preserved when going from the loading screen to game
Light list in wrench gui is now sorted alphabetically
Brick movement is now camera relative when in free cam mode
all my yes.

Health level of other players is no longer sent over the network
Question: Does this mean that the BLHack's feature of detecting health is now broken? If so, thank you.

Increased maximum ghost limit to 1M, what could go wrong
Increased datablock limit to 8k, that'll be fun to download
neat.

I swear I'm dreaming. Awesome we got an update, with good content too. Nice work guys.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:44:58 PM by Blake1Studios »

What does this one mean?

Health level of other players is no longer sent over the network

it means ppl cant tell how much health you have on the client side

which is a SHAME because it was obviously the core feature of blhack c'mon

Wasn't it useful for certain playertypes and other events/addons though?

there's no use for it being transmitted. you can use it just fine on the server...

You could probably transmit health manually though add ons if you really needed to.

Is there some reason why DOF screenshots haven't been able to focus on players since v21? The player(s) you have your crosshair or the middle of your screen focused on become blurry as if the focus is going right through them, same goes for vehicles

The DOF will only focus on bricks or the ground

Holy stuff. Even though this is mainly bug fixes among other stuff, this was worth the wait regardless. Thanks, badspot.

Found a bug.

Partially typed chat messages are now preserved when going from the loading screen to game
For example: when still holding "w" (which I am moving with the wrench) and I try to apply events fast, the brick name will also go "wwwww..."

Found a bug.
For example: when still holding "w" (which I am moving with the wrench) and I try to apply events fast, the brick name will also go "wwwww..."
God damn it.

I loved doing that.

it means ppl cant tell how much health you have on the client side

which is a SHAME because it was obviously the core feature of blhack c'mon
good, i like seeing that blhack is being mostly patched, you shouldn't have created that clusterforget in the first place.
great work badspot

Can you fix the weird problem where if you have sights on weapons (such as bf3 weapons and such) and you right click and you look through the sights, after you hit right click to go back to normal view the FOV zooms in to the default FOV.

Can you fix the weird problem where if you have sights on weapons (such as bf3 weapons and such) and you right click and you look through the sights, after you hit right click to go back to normal view the FOV zooms in to the default FOV.

that's part of the weapons themselves, but i do think that you should add a get client fov or something so we can fix that :D

also this is a relief :P (well for me i guess)
Nope, it's not AdvWeaponry.  I just disabled it and it still crashes/spams consoles.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 11:37:15 PM by zombekillz »

good, i like seeing that blhack is being mostly patched, you shouldn't have created that clusterforget in the first place.
great work badspot
and here i thought the sarcasm was obvious