[MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World

Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 574655 times)

I already correctly guessed the entire predictable plot months before the game came out during e3. There is no surprising factor when it's 100% obvious.
Yep you said this already. Why don't you take a break, or is this considered a personal attack?

Well if everyone is fine with a downgraded game as long as it has great graphics then who am I to judge?

Guys, the best way to silence someone is to act oblivious.

Guys, the best way to silence someone is to act oblivious.
No it's not.

Well if everyone is fine with a downgraded game as long as it has great graphics then who am I to judge?
Yes, we're perfectly fine with it. Tell the Fallout reddit about your problems. They're more inclined to have a 'discussion' with you.

a list of some mods i use to make the game more difficult/realistic/less annoying without making it boring:

louder rainy sound - makes it harder to hear during storms
tougher legendary enemies
more common weather - more rain, fog, rad storms, etc. certain conditions make it harder to hear/see/live, plus the variance is refreshing
rad storm survivor - rad storms are actually a threat
arbitration
settlement raiding mod
high level scale - this mod pleases me. i see a lot more red skulls on my hud
realistic headshots - with "high level scale" and "tougher legendary enemies" it makes fighting would-be bullet-sponge enemies more satisfying
rebalancer - I used this to make power armor, food, chems, etc. less effective, on top of other things
durable vertibirds and betterVertibirdSound
aggressive synth voice overhaul - you know what's not intimidating is hearing wall-e shout out his sitrep and tactics every 2 seconds
nuclear cena
darker nights
weapon balance overhaul - almost everything does more damage to some degree, but everything feels better
fallout 4 loot overhaul - lots harder to find the good stuff, not as much crap where it doesn't belong

a list of the mods i've used in an attempt to make the game more difficult/realistic but don't recommend:

hunger and thirst mod - makes all food/drink have no effect other than being required for survival. crap starvation and thirst debuffs
no essential NPCs - my forgetin provisioners bro what the forget i should have thought that stuff through
nick got smooth jazz - wasn't ready for this level of realism
better explosives - explosives are too common tOO MUCH DAMAGE TOO MUCH DAMAGE TOO MUCH DAMAGE

I already correctly guessed the entire predictable plot months before the game came out during e3. There is no surprising factor when it's 100% obvious.
Even though you were bitching that no children could be killed, even indirectly as in FO3, despite the fact this does happen in the main story.

I guess you didn't predict that.

Even though you were bitching that no children could be killed, even indirectly as in FO3, despite the fact this does happen in the main story.

I guess you didn't predict that.

How old are they?

According to Fallout 3 it's morally acceptable to kill 16 year olds, nothing younger.

10 year olds or there abouts in institute.

Possibly somewhat older in BoS, but still not adults.

If you spent more time playing the game rather than bitching about how you just want New Vegas 2, you might actually have something interesting to say.
The most amusing part about this autastic rant is that despite him decrying Morrowind because you can lock yourself out of the game by murdering everyone, he seems to have forgotten entirely about Yes Man, a character in New Vegas who's essential to prevent just that from happening. NV can get away with letting you murder whoever you want* because it has a contingency plan for dipstuffs that go around trying to kill everyone they meet, the Independent Vegas ending. Surprise, surprise, Tony's only NV completion achievement is "Wild Card", the achievement for completing the story by siding with the only character you cannot kill. Disregard that I suck roosters he hasn't even completed the game.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:08:12 PM by Qwepir »

The most amusing part about this autastic rant is that despite him decrying Morrowind because you can lock yourself out of the game by murdering everyone, he seems to have forgotten entirely about Yes Man, a character in New Vegas who's essential to prevent just that from happening. NV can get away with letting you murder whoever you want* because it has a contingency plan for dipstuffs that go around trying to kill everyone they meet, the Independent Vegas ending. Surprise, surprise, Tony's only NV completion achievement is "Wild Card", the achievement for completing the story by siding with the only character you cannot kill.
Absolutely hilarious.

Actually I was mistaken, "Wild Card" isn't the IV ending chevo, that would be "No Gods, No Masters". He doesn't even have that. Despite pranging on and on for page after page about how many amazing different endings you can get, he hasn't completed NV once, at least not without cheating.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:07:19 PM by Qwepir »

Fallout 1, 2 and NV you have good, chaotic good, evil, chaotic evil, neutral, chaotic neutral, etc levels of choices.

NV is the real RPG.
Karma was by far the most useless mechanic for both NV or Fallout 3.
I'm glad it was removed in Fallout 4 because it literally added nothing to the game.

[-HIDDEN-]
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:19:36 PM by Jubel »

Actually I was mistaken, "Wild Card" isn't the IV ending chevo, that would be "No Gods, No Masters". He doesn't even have that. Despite pranging on and on for page after page about how many amazing different endings you can get, he hasn't completed NV once, at least not without cheating.
I'm on Tony's page, can confirm this too.

Charisma was by far the most useless mechanic for both NV or Fallout 3.
I'm glad it was removed in Fallout 4 because it literally added nothing to the game.

[-HIDDEN-]
maybe for 3, but I thought charisma was pretty useful for NV, if you include all the DLC's.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:14:44 PM by Ceist »

I'm on Tony's page, can confirm this too.
maybe for 3, but I thought charisma was pretty useful for NV, if you include all the DLC's.
wah wah i meant karma, charisma is very important to the games
(although i bet tony had his set to 1 haha)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:21:51 PM by Jubel »