Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291256 times)

So what happens when I release an update to Support_Updater, and the user has your pre-bundled glass version?

The bundled version will yield to a locally installed version. It also tricks the updater in to thinking the two are genuinely installed, so it'll still issue updates.

Would greatly appreciate somewhere you could view the average Mod Submission Response time, as well as the status of a mod submission. (I almost get that feeling that my submissions have sunken into the ether, never to be seen again.)

Still formulating more opinions and will likely contribute to the client in the future.

Would greatly appreciate somewhere you could view the average Mod Submission Response time, as well as the status of a mod submission. (I almost get that feeling that my submissions have sunken into the ether, never to be seen again.)

Still formulating more opinions and will likely contribute to the client in the future.
I usually check it every day or two. Very true that you should be able to check the status of your submissions.
I've just approved the two brick packs you submitted. The approval bin is now empty.

I get the verification message (telling me to enter my email), but the confirmation button never works. Not after inputting my email, anything.

Yeah, when I confirmed my E-mail it still tells me I have to confirm it.

bump but i think it will mess up oRBs

I'm taking another pass at both sides of the review system after I finish up with the chat system

I get the verification message (telling me to enter my email), but the confirmation button never works. Not after inputting my email, anything.
Yeah, when I confirmed my E-mail it still tells me I have to confirm it.
I'll take a look

bump but i think it will mess up oRBs
Three hours isn't really a bump. Do you have any evidence pointing to it messing up oRBs? I developed most of it with oRBs installed, so I'm curious how it would be impacting you.

I think its about time for a status update on development. It's been a very very good week or so, full of bug fixes, changes, and progress. The beta team has been extremely useful, none of these changes would've been possible without them really.

First up, we have multiple rooms now!

It's pretty cool. You click the tabs and a new room comes up.

Not about tabs? You can also have your chatrooms in different windows.

[Click to enlarge]

Change your mind again? You can do this cool drag and drop thing to move your chatroom around.

[Click to enlarge]

There's lots of rooms to pick from. Well, maybe not the last two.

Enough about chatrooms, there's also some nifty new buttons:

There's still some more to come, but everything is coming along fantastically.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 09:39:38 PM by Scout31 »

Will we be able to create our own chatrooms in the near future?

I don't think everyone being able to create public chatrooms is a good idea. You can already create chatrooms between two people. But I think it'd be a good idea to be able to create private chat rooms with a group of friends(would be good for clans?).

Also, bug report.

When you click the + tab to join a new chatroom the console says Set::add Object "" doesn't exist.

The + tab should have a depressed state for when you're in that tab.

When you click a chatroom tab after when you're in the tab to join a new chatroom then the console says
Add-Ons/System_BlocklandGlass/client/GlassLive.cs (1170): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'setUse'
BackTrace: ->GlassChatroomTabMouse::onMouseUp->GlassChatroomWindow::openTab

Also
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/System_BlocklandGlass/image/gui/tabAdd1_h.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/System_BlocklandGlass/image/gui/tabAdd1_d.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/System_BlocklandGlass/image/gui/tabAdd1_i.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture

No, since chatrooms are permanent structures. You'll be able to have groupchats though.

Also, bug report.
All already fixed, I just haven't pushed the update yet. Thanks.

I love that you can make the tabs into windows and vise versa.

Sorry to be so much of a bother, but it appears you still can't delete screenshots.