Poll

What countries weapons do you want to see the most?

Japan
15 (27.3%)
Russia
35 (63.6%)
Britain
5 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: == WW3 Pack [MORE DELAYS HOLD ON forget] == by Rykuta, Phanto, and Gytyyhgfffff  (Read 41528 times)

Still waiting on gyt for the snipers and also for me to get unbusy.
rykuta if you can package the current models into the weapon pack and do some magic with the code pls

Still waiting on gyt for the snipers and also for me to get unbusy.
rykuta if you can package the current models into the weapon pack and do some magic with the code pls
Will get to it this Friday; busy with college work all of this week. Will probably give gyt the time he needs to not potato to death.

Will get to it this Friday; busy with college work all of this week. Will probably give gyt the time he needs to not potato to death.
good enough :^)

Cant wait for this to be done

Why only 2 usa gun

That's just the order he made them in. Alpha will have all German guns and probably no US guns. Because for some reason exporting models is taking way longer than it should. Probably because we were playing Jerry's mod all over the weekend but.. I'm sure there's another reason.

I need an exporter for the last two guns. Somebody who is good with milkshape/blender and knows how to properly export shapes with proper offset, size, animation, and shading. HMU if you're interested.

>pack of futureistic WW2 guns
>still waiting on a good WW2 pack

woe is me

temp inactive due to the passing of my beloved grandmother. ill finish this up in some time

Comon guys, no exporters? Someone call your friends please.