Author Topic: Presidential Elections Discussion 2016  (Read 17422 times)

Thats the point. Moving towards a skills economy removes dependence on the unskilled industries like manufacturing. It increases economic productivity and will itself create higher skill jobs. The primary/secondary sectors are too volatile for any developed country to be heavily vested in.

Oh my god this, nobody gets it but blue collar jobs are getting phased out in our heavily developed country. The shift in focus from manufacturing and labor positions over to service and hi-tech business is crucial, because it means we can no longer focus on no education required industries.

his free college tuition plan is lazy and dumb as stuff. the way he has set it up is that 1/3 of it will be up to the states to figure out.
this is old news but this is honestly just how it works in many cases

states have to provide matching funds if they want to participate in the programs. the federal government doesn't directly control things that are out of its power, it uses its spending powers to give the states money for programs like this. because the states are running the programs, it makes sense that they would have to account a fraction of the bill. this is how many federal programs work. some mandates even tell the states to somehow get all of the funds needed for a program

all the candidates are bad

all the candidates are bad
Our options: A douche, a Jew, and a woman. The rest won't make it to the end I'm sure.

Our options: A douche, a Jew, and a woman. The rest won't make it to the end I'm sure.

PICK THE DOUCHE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

PICK THE DOUCHE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
When I say 'douche' I mean Annoying Orange

When I say 'douche' I mean Annoying Orange

YOU THINK I MEANT THE CUCK EH?

How is it detrimental?
it's simple, the more people going to college, the less value my degree has.
of course, one solution would be that colleges could lower their acceptance rates and have higher requirements.

Remember when Annoying Orange roasted hillary?
Also forget imgur im on my phone

this is old news but this is honestly just how it works in many cases

states have to provide matching funds if they want to participate in the programs. the federal government doesn't directly control things that are out of its power, it uses its spending powers to give the states money for programs like this. because the states are running the programs, it makes sense that they would have to account a fraction of the bill. this is how many federal programs work. some mandates even tell the states to somehow get all of the funds needed for a program
i know how it works. my point is that for a lot of states it just isn't possible without a lot of changes.

of course, one solution would be that colleges could lower their acceptance rates and have higher requirements.
So what you're saying is you don't want people to get higher education because you're selfish. Yeah, that's a real good reason you got there.

Inflation doesn't apply to knowledge, ya know

So what you're saying is you don't want people to get higher education because you're selfish. Yeah, that's a real good reason you got there.
yes, that's exactly what i'm saying.
if people who have no business going to college start going and getting degrees it lowers the value of mine.

yes, that's exactly what i'm saying.
if people who have no business going to college start going and getting degrees it lowers the value of mine.
This so much, not everybody is destined for college, the people that should go are the people that actually loving work towards it and will take it seriously

The value of your degree will only go down if people actually go through with it. Paid or not if someone wants it they'll strive for it.