POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2134218 times)

when he shook hands with hillary at the start, she transferred her pneumonia to him

I wouldn't be surprised if she had some form of needle on her hand

I don't know Tony

Ask Google

google it and find out

forget you

18 out of 20 undecided Florida voters in CNN's focus group say Clinton won the debate.

Is snopes even credible?
Even if you found some right-leaning site saying "snopes isnt accurate!!!" you need to look at the content of the article, not just dismiss everything they say because someone said "i don't like them." That's called a Genetic Fallacy.

http://www.snopes.com/margaret-sanger-weeds/
Eugenics was the hip new idea until it suddenly became verboten in 1945 for some reason. Everybody thought it'd be great if we could ensure only desirable were passed on. After 1945, people started thinking "who is to decide what a desirable trait is?"

are you a living parody or something
DENIAL
Better than being a living lib shill

DENIAL
Better than being a living lib shill
dude i don't think this is /pol/, you can't call everybody who disagrees with you a shill without at least a little foreplay. it's not polite.

rally stop ur(anium) views are cancerous

Hillary has been at this game for 30 years and she just lost a debate to a guy who has never even ran for Dog Catcher. #Annoying OrangeWon

reminder that straw polls in general are the least accurate form of polling. an online vote on breitbart, huffington post, cnn, etc. can't be considered representative because you can't ensure a truly random sample and you can't prevent redundant votes

wait to see how the RCP average changes or smth in the next week

hillary did the best debating, but i still cant trust her.

go Annoying Orange