Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars Now Online)

Poll

Server Preference?

Trench
Fort Wars

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars Now Online)  (Read 17706 times)

Killing issue is now fixed. Mini map in spawn room was not evented correctly. It does not change the players datablock from invincible once they enter the map to the 7 slot player. Admins please ensure that the map is evented correctly.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 09:19:14 AM by Danny Boy »

god my 'heil Riddler' sign is ruined :(

Killing issue is now fixed. Mini map in spawn room was not evented correctly. It does not change the players datablock from invincible once they enter the map to the 7 slot player. Admins please ensure that the map is evented correctly.
Most admins do not have access to the rotation to fix them.

Most admins do not have access to the rotation to fix them.
Even if they fix the events temporarily we can get them fixed for the rotation as soon as we hear about it.

mexi killing themselves mid battle, explaining "you dont diserve points you already have op weapons!!!"
and saying "its not in the rules", "i can kill myself its allowed", "if host dont want it then he need remove ctrl k"

You realise your screenshot literally does not show anything you are claiming he is saying right? Regardless I'll look into it.

Edit: He's banned.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:54:05 PM by Danny Boy »

nvm not worth it, noone online
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 09:27:23 PM by Ravencroft· »

It seems.. that I've gotten ipbanned.. Admittedly, I said some disrespectful things to 2 staff members, but they were not for no reason. I gave my reasoning. I got 'permabnned' 3 times by uhh... some guy that isn't even listed on this topic, and I forgot the name of(I'll check tomorrow morning). The permabans had no context and the reasons were along the lines of 'im edgy'(no joke). I got kicked 3 times for simply sitting next to the host, with the reason 'you gave me a dirty look'. I witnessed an admin call a player a noob, and then when the player responded with an equally stupid insult, the admin kicked the player. My friend was as well ipbanned, when all he did was relay a message from me to the host.

Conclusion: Xdere seemed to be the only helpful, logical, and reasonable admin while I was on the server. The admins other than Xdere will look for any reason to ban, and go as far as ipbanning me, for criticising with reason, and ipbanning my friend, for simply relating a message from me. I myself invested an hour or 2 into the server, and didn't much enjoy having it wasted by abuse and unreasonable bans.

(Typed on my phone, sorry if spelling errors.)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 02:08:58 AM by Dragonoid.Slayer »

It seems.. that I've gotten ipbanned.. Admittedly, I said some disrespectful things to 2 staff members, but they were not for no reason. I gave my reasoning. I got 'permabnned' 3 times by uhh... some guy that isn't even listed on this topic, and I forgot the name of(I'll check tomorrow morning). The permabans had no context and the reasons were along the lines of 'im edgy'(no joke). I got kicked 3 times for simply sitting next to the host, with the reason 'you gave me a dirty look'. I witnessed an admin call a player a noob, and then when the player responded with an equally stupid insult, the admin kicked the player. My friend was as well ipbanned, when all he did was relay a message from me to the host.

Conclusion: Xdere seemed to be the only helpful, logical, and reasonable admin while I was on the server. The admins other than Xdere will look for any reason to ban, and go as far as ipbanning me, for criticising with reason, and ipbanning my friend, for simply relating a message from me. I myself invested an hour or 2 into the server, and didn't much enjoy having it wasted by abuse and unreasonable bans.

(Typed on my phone, sorry if spelling errors.)
Not really worth it to respond to you or your crap, but unless I actually have to defend myself in a drama or something i'm not pulling the chat logs of you bitching all day (not to mention other times) about the servers gameplay/administration. I dislike you so I chose to kick/ban you at any opportunity.

Drag you used to be a pretty cool guy. What happened?

Not really worth it to respond to you or your crap, but unless I actually have to defend myself in a drama or something i'm not pulling the chat logs of you bitching all day (not to mention other times) about the servers gameplay/administration. I dislike you so I chose to kick/ban you at any opportunity.
I was bitching about one rule in particular: The rule where it says 'RESPECT ALL ADMINISTRATION'. Now, on most servers, I can respect this rule. But even before I said anything about any of the staff, there were many reasons to not respect the staff.. I brought up the 'Blue lives matter' law for reference, and as the reasoning to why I don't fully understand the rule.
bitching all day
I was only on for.. 2 hours was I not?

Although I did insult 2 staff people, and rule 6, I think that a perma ipban was a little overboard. Even with the 'incidents' of me being a richard, and you and your staff banning / kicking me unnecessarily(except for xdere, he was pretty chill), my time on the server as enjoyable, and I did invest my time in building a base. I know that you will probably deny me 'mercy', but I wish for the ban to be relieved or at least shortened.

Drag you used to be a pretty cool guy. What happened?
man idfk. My guess is that I spout and talk too much crap about people and things, to those people and things.. I'll tone this stuff down for sure, because I can blatantly see it making grudges on people I don't even know, and that's not something I want to do.

I was bitching about one rule in particular: The rule where it says 'RESPECT ALL ADMINISTRATION'. Now, on most servers, I can respect this rule. But even before I said anything about any of the staff, there were many reasons to not respect the staff.. I brought up the 'Blue lives matter' law for reference, and as the reasoning to why I don't fully understand the rule. I was only on for.. 2 hours was I not?

Although I did insult 2 staff people, and rule 6, I think that a perma ipban was a little overboard. Even with the 'incidents' of me being a richard, and you and your staff banning / kicking me unnecessarily(except for xdere, he was pretty chill), my time on the server as enjoyable, and I did invest my time in building a base. I know that you will probably deny me 'mercy', but I wish for the ban to be relieved or at least shortened.
man idfk. My guess is that I spout and talk too much crap about people and things, to those people and things.. I'll tone this stuff down for sure, because I can blatantly see it making grudges on people I don't even know, and that's not something I want to do.
You're unbanned as there is no real reason to keep you banned, don't piss anyone off again though.

You're unbanned as there is no real reason to keep you banned, don't piss anyone off again though.
Alrighty, and is there any chance that you can.. restore my base? I did in fact spend an our or 2 on it, and would rather not spend another hour or 2 making the same thing..

Can you do something about the Fortwars weaponpack not having the/fixfov setting?

why is trench wars always locked :(