Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 189398 times)

It was actually listed under both years for some reason

no that was a different purge. i'm talking about this one

no that was a different purge. i'm talking about this one
I think it was listed under 2014 because the thread was created in 2014

But the purge just appears to be 3 people getting banned, with one of the 3 getting banned twice, i'm not sure if that alone is note worthy enough, however, the thread in it's entirety seems more note worthy for it's general chaotic-ness leading up to those bans, rather than just those specified posts

I think it was listed under 2014 because the thread was created in 2014

But the purge just appears to be 3 people getting banned, with one of the 3 getting banned twice, i'm not sure if that alone is note worthy enough, however, the thread in it's entirety seems more note worthy for it's general chaotic-ness leading up to those bans, rather than just those specified posts

as someone who was there, it's noteworthy. at that point the aot boards were a complete stuffshow where everyone posted garbage in every single thread and almost nobody got banned for like a year, then suddenly this chainban happened out of nowhere. multiple brockrand comics were made of this incident. it's noteworthy.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 11:02:02 PM by Electrk.. »

Alright, i'll take your word for it

This will also help clear up some space in the OP in case a new pre-2015 entry needs to be added

« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 05:53:57 AM by Masterlegodude »

Badspot's mailbox is the best group of threads ever.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=45508
the thread where i bring a dead-for-4-years user back to life for one post

actually it would be better if we forgot about him a little quicker

I just want to be an active user.

I'm glad I forgot about the majority of the stuff that went down here. Though I will say 2011 was still fun, in a weird way.