Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User

Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 43749 times)

what if we kill cytube

no server, no problem

Gonna throw in my two cents and say that I believe that Maxx is simply being impersonated, given how (in the OP) only part of the IP is shown of "Maxx," but given his history it should be understandable if people will think it's him.

what if we kill cytube

no server, no problem

let's go even further

just take down the whole internet

nobody can use it any more

I love contributing to build a ball a cancer. When I was young I asked my dad if I could be cancer when I grow up. nothing happened after that, so I gave up.
I actually didn't gave up.

I'm also done...
somebody notice me
quality

I've already lost respect for Zealot after he was calling people "starfishs" in that VAC unban thread for saying it was his fault for leaving Cheat Engine open.

OT: /neutral

woah I'm mentioned in the OP

cool

This topic is 19 pages long and I still don't know whos side I should be on.

remember how maxx "didn't care about BLF drama" lmao

i mean, that was an starfish thing to say. like i deserve a 4-year ban that says i "cheated' over leaving a program running.
You did deserve a ban you loving idiot lol

You had a cheat program open and then had the loving balls to not only asks the forums for help but get actually angry and hostile when people told you the truth lol

If anything you're just as much of a problem user as maxx and your word has absolutely zero creditability imo. Esp since you made this big drama off a "gut feeling"
I don't even have a side i'm on but you just demonstrated how handicapped you are and for that i thank you

i don't exactly plan on choosing sides but the op of this topic made me cringe