No Man's Sky Official Megathread

Author Topic: No Man's Sky Official Megathread  (Read 101299 times)

McJob no one likes a self entitled videogamer, the devs hate it but they pretend to shrug it off because they don't want bad rep.

Because if developers like Phil Phish went and insulted their whiny annoying fans then they would get their asses "hacked" by a another self entitled baby just like what happened to Phil Phish and fez.

Just because you bought the game (or didn't) it doesn't give you the right to start demanding stuff.

I haven't seen anything about it, but maybe the planet at the center of the universe might not be 100% randomly generated. If I had set something as the semi end-game I would want to make sure it's fairly interesting. But that's just my thoughts. Also who knows, maybe they scattered a few easter eggs around the galaxy, too.

I don't believe you. Prove it.
i dont really care about this argument between you two, im not taking sides, but i just have to laugh at this
yeah, doesnt apply to a lot of devs, but just outright saying "i dont believe this happens" is dumb. off the top of my head, look at payday 2:

anyways...proceed

i dont really care about this argument between you two, im not taking sides, but i just have to laugh at this
yeah, doesnt apply to a lot of devs, but just outright saying "i dont believe this happens" is dumb. off the top of my head, look at payday 2:

anyways...proceed

Thank you.

It was bullstuff that he thinks it doesn't happen. I understand years of gaming with unfinished stuff and bullstuff day 1 DLC but devs can change.

My friend was right about this game

Uncharted 4 said they won't add ranks.

They added ranks.

Bethesda didn't add hardcore more.

They loving added it.

Scaling a difficulty =/= hand crafting entire loving planets that the majority of people will never see

McJob no one likes a self entitled videogamer, the devs hate it but they pretend to shrug it off because they don't want bad rep.

Having standards =/= entitled. People who mindlessly fanboy for a game regardless of it's quality are whats killing this industry. If devs don't know how they forgeted up or what they can do to make their games better how do you expect them to improve? Really all your doing is encouraging lazyness among developers because they know they can get away with stuff like this when suckers like you are buying their stuff.

Just because you bought the game (or didn't) it doesn't give you the right to start demanding stuff.

You mean like stuff that was already promised to be in the game like multiplayer?

Having standards =/= entitled.

I don't know if you people know stuff about coding, modeling, etc.

But to have 18 billion generated planets it's kind of hard to include all this detail and stuff you people are looking for. So hard in fact that it can't be done otherwise it would have been a long time ago.

You mean like stuff that was already promised to be in the game like multiplayer?

I don't know what stuff you read but the devs said it's not meant to be a multiplayer game. They never loving said that stuff.

I didn't make any loving demands, I made a commentary on what I like and didn't like. Everybody has the right to (and should) critique and point out the things that could have been done better.

It was bullstuff that he thinks it doesn't happen.
I didn't ask anybody else for evidence. I asked you. I know it happens, but I don't believe you have any good examples of your own. That's what I was referring to.

I don't know what stuff you read but the devs said it's not meant to be a multiplayer game. They never loving said that stuff.
Sean Murray lying about multiplayer for No Man's Sky

Sooooo don't play the game then, I'm having fun doing what I'm doing.

You're having fun complaining.

Are you talking about the invisible people stuff?

Because that was server issues.

Kind of hard to maintain servers for 18 billion planets, I imagine.

Or it's on purpose because of space time, you know what space time is right bro?

Sooooo don't play the game then, I'm having fun doing what I'm doing.
Yeah, you're here arguing with me instead of playing the game.

Yeah, you're here arguing with me instead of playing the game.

Because I gotta go somewhere, otherwise I'll play it.