Author Topic: RPGs Extended (RPGx) - Wiki Updated  (Read 37715 times)

Making custom crafting recipes didn't seem to work for me. I haven't tried any of the default ones, but I'm using the cloth material to make gauze in my medical pack. Doesn't seem to work out.

Neither do the default recipes work.

I've also noticed, that whenever you load into the server you have to refresh all of the crafting recipes for them to load in.

Slightly off topic:

Does anyone have a good weapon pack to go with this? Like, a medieval pack?

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=298127.0
might work

There are different versions of each weapon in this pack right? Er, tiers of each weapon? Like iron/steel/gold and whatever? I was looking for the first release of the pack a long time ago and that was actually the pack I had in mind.

Making custom crafting recipes didn't seem to work for me. I haven't tried any of the default ones, but I'm using the cloth material to make gauze in my medical pack. Doesn't seem to work out.
Neither do the default recipes work.

Crafting has been fixed, along with a few other issues. Try redownloading and see if it's working now.

I've also noticed, that whenever you load into the server you have to refresh all of the crafting recipes for them to load in.

Slightly off topic:

Does anyone have a good weapon pack to go with this? Like, a medieval pack?
Listing the recipes will show which ones exist on the server, but it shouldn't affect loading them into the server. Also there were some medieval items packs released in the past; I'm planning on adding weapons later on, but here are a few others I found (haven't tried them though):

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=74062.0
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248100.0
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=81291.0

There was another pack with different materials for weapons, but I can't find it.

One of the biggest things I think that should be added would be crafting without needing a bench. It's a necessity for my DayZ server :o
If you need any sounds, I can help.

Is there a way to un-stack items currently?

Edit: Oh nice the backpacks works with all some of Deadzone and Skoop's stuff
*only works with the chest pieces*
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 03:13:30 PM by Maya67 »

One of the biggest things I think that should be added would be crafting without needing a bench. It's a necessity for my DayZ server :o
If you need any sounds, I can help.
Help with sounds would be great. =) I'm hoping to add sound effects such as when an inventory is opened / closed, when crafting items in the crafting table, when modifying items in the anvil, etc. I'm also planning on adding a personal crafting window; someone else requested the same thing lol. There will be 4 different options for personal crafting: "None", a "1x3" grid (for escapists gamemodes), a "2x2" grid, and a "3x3" grid.

Is there a way to un-stack items currently?

Edit: Oh nice the backpacks works with all some of Deadzone and Skoop's stuff
*only works with the chest pieces*
Some of the item icons don't appear? Or the items simply disappear when stored in the backpack?

Some of the item icons don't appear? Or the items simply disappear when stored in the backpack?

Sorry, my comment was vague. You can't wear helmets and backpacks at the same time. Crafting works fine, same with the backpack stuff.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but the locksmith brick floats off the ground a bit.

by far the most intricate mod from such a simple inventory extension idea

out of everything this has to offer, I am extremely impressed by the lock / lock picking, as well as the display cases actually displaying the item

Jesus. This might be the most extensive non-gamemode mod of all time.

Apperently when people open their inventory via an item, such as a backpack, it opens other people's inventories (specifically mine, as the host) unsure if it happens to everyone though ill have to test further.

Can somebody reupload the mod to something other than mediafire?