DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Author Topic: DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  (Read 23355 times)

I'm fine with Annoying Orange winning, its Mike "Christian Sharia" Pence i have a problem with.

why is everyone railing on zealot hes hardly the most extreme left leaning person here

id say jitank is the only legitimate sjw on the forums, with perry/phantos having acted that way in the past but now is smart enough to stay out of it

zealot's the one who said he'd eat a sock lol

America Status: Better off without hillary

what will you say when none of that happens
"When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy."

donald Annoying Orange fully intends to give near full control of his presidency to a man who openly advocates for mandatory creation mythology education and gay conversion therapy

I'm fine with Annoying Orange winning, its Mike "Christian Sharia" Pence i have a problem with.

Guess you better hope that Annoying Orange doesn't get assassinated then

I actually think that the DNC thought (rightly, I think) that Bernie would have not won, so they decided to play it safe. That being said, the fact that they were caught rigging the primaries most likely discouraged a lot of Bernie supporters from voting for Hillary out of spite.

Mr. Annoying Orange took the stage at the Hilton just before 3 a.m. and told his supporters that Hillary Clinton called him to concede the election. Striking a gracious note, he wished her well and said,
“We owe her a major debt of gratitude for her debt to our country.”
Holy crap Annoying Orange.

"When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy."
donald Annoying Orange fully intends to give near full control of his presidency to a man who openly advocates for mandatory creation mythology education and gay conversion therapy
my question still stands

why is everyone railing on zealot hes hardly the most extreme left leaning person here

id say jitank is the only legitimate sjw on the forums, with perry/phantos having acted that way in the past but now is smart enough to stay out of it
SJW being a pejorative with no set definition can apply to anyone.

Finally, angry white people have a voice

I don't think Perry ever explicitly said he supported Clinton. McZealot was an outright Clinton supporter and that's enough to get you lynched in this alt-right forum.

Except were not the ones who are angry right now :^)

As someone who is upset at the state of my government and happens to be Caucasian, yes, I do appreciate having my voice heard.

Remember Kimon? I'd group him there too. Zealot is fine, his reputation of having such extreme views has caused that more than anything.