patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like

Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 34632 times)

-snip-
First off, obnoxious images does not make your argument any stronger, it just makes you look like an idiot.

I know you come from the same camp INH but you need to think about this logically for a second

If you want to end it all because someone said something about you on a lego forum you need more problems in your life lol
Like I said, yes I agree that Nix does not know how to properly react in situations when things go against him, but like I said, that does not excuse the constant assholish troll-like behavior that people fling at him constantly, which is what causes him to feel that way in the first place.

"Everyone who doesn't like this guy is a troll"
You know that is not what I am saying whatsoever. If you are so desperate to be in the right that you have to twist words around, you're just sad.

Nix sperged out because he got called gay
Yes, which in the thread people basically spammed it, along with blatant insults left and right for 10+ pages constantly, and it still did not end. The same people (including you) have been provoking Nix constantly for a good few months now with the only intention of getting a reaction out of him. But no, he's a furry and he doesn't know how to react sometimes, that means all of that constant behavior is 100% his fault, yep.

Literally everything after that was him hyping the situation up and having some sort of persecution complex because he was furry
Or because the same trolls kept egging him on until they caused him to have a melt down. But hey, you can believe what you want.

Cyberbullying is a stupid concept

I don't know how else to communicate exactly how dumb some people look when they're singling people out over the forum, so having a single, concise term to label those forgeters is pretty handy.

i mean honestly if you're being followed around being harassed on a site you have personal attachment to what would you expect to happen

care to elaborate with something other than "just turn off the computer"

If you have every chance in the planet to leave a bad situation (i.e. going to a different website, blocking, or just not getting worked up over a computer screen) then you're much less of a victim and more of an idiot

Dude don't call me that I might kill myself ya know
At this point you'd be doing us all a favor.

it's also worth noting that almost if not all of the users that are siding with nix are furrys or actively post in the furry thread. Support them if you support people loving animals.
ik you said almost but i ain't, in fact i just don't really give a stuff whether someone's a furry or not
but the whole concept of constantly provoking someone into spurging out i'm not really a fan of, even if they did deserve it because they didn't know how to handle the situation
although nix you do act pretty strangely sometimes and the whole thing about purposely finding or making cringy stuff doesn't really help, you should tone down on that

i mean honestly if you're being followed around being harassed on a site you have personal attachment to what would you expect to happen
this is why i stopped saying Lol brother Just Close Your Eyes And Turn Off The Computer because it really doesn't work that way and that easily

If you have every chance in the planet to leave a bad situation (i.e. going to a different website, blocking, or just not getting worked up over a computer screen) then you're much less of a victim and more of an idiot
Just "walking away" does not solve every problem you come across on the internet. Plus, doing so if anything just allows the trolls and starfishs to get away scott-free, along with continuing to do it behind his back.

Walking away and cooling your jets is definitely good advice, though. Let's not pretend that Nix didn't overreact like a dumbass in buzzwaker's thread, it's just that anyone singling him out (including grimlock) is a cunt because of it.

idiot? sure, but he's still most certainly the victim
you can't be held accountable for something other people continuously cause

Holy jesus now literally everybody is against Red Spy

For good reason, mind you.

he's had this coming to him for a long time

well since i'm not making another drama for this i might as well post this here

continues for like 90 more lines

can someone please make this knobhat stop