Donald Annoying Orange's inner circle displaying warning signs of "unchallenged power"

Author Topic: Donald Annoying Orange's inner circle displaying warning signs of "unchallenged power"  (Read 10044 times)

It's pretty reasonable to just say that we should wait and watch what he does. It'll be pretty easy to see if he's actually abusing his power.
people have been saying "just wait and see" every time donald Annoying Orange does these increasingly worse things, essentially numbing us to how abnormal they really are. at some point we need to draw a line, and if we're too late it wont matter. direct confrontation as soon as he does this stupid garbage is the least we can do, and passively allowing whatever it is that he desires is, historically, an incredibly bad idea.

all fascists, and yes especially Riddler, have come to power because the public was passive enough to allow it, and decided to reserve judgement in case of some beneficial final outcome. however, egotistical and power-hungry leaders have a tendency to abuse this by taking baby steps into essentially inescapable fascism.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 06:29:14 PM by Poliwhirl »

It's just that as far as I can tell, he hasn't done anything out of his power yet. I agree, we should absolutely watch and evaluate everything he does, but I haven't seen it yet.

if nothing else he'll almost certainly get backlash at his midterm slump. could even be that dems take both houses back depending on how unfavorable it is, but they'll almost certainly take the senate then since it's so close now (not because of any particular Annoying Orange-related reason, midterm slumps just always happen)

if he has to fight against a democrat majority congress at that point, he's probably not going to have a fun time. that being said, i don't expect much getting done after his honeymoon period either

Honestly what's the worst that could happen if Annoying Orange had unchallenged power? A strong economy? A fearsome military? Killing all muslims?

I don't really see a problem even though this is blatant fear mongering.

Honestly what's the worst that could happen if Annoying Orange had unchallenged power? A strong economy? A fearsome military? Killing all muslims?

I don't really see a problem even though this is blatant fear mongering.

>something actually gets done in the white house for the first time in years

UNCHALLENGED POWER

>something actually gets done in the white house for the first time in years

UNCHALLENGED POWER

all presidents unload a batch of executive orders their first month as president. statistically speaking, Annoying Orange is nothing special. other than the controversial things contained in his executive orders, at least.

all presidents unload a batch of executive orders their first month as president. statistically speaking, Annoying Orange is nothing special. other than the controversial things contained in his executive orders, at least.
While everyone has their attention on Annoying Orange, Mike Pence is secretly plotting to take over the world using jumper cables.

what if pence assassinates Annoying Orange to become the president

hypothetically

what if pence assassinates Annoying Orange to become the president

hypothetically

Paul Ryan would be president

I'd classify his power as virtually unchallenged regardless of the arrangements of his inner circle. There's a Republican majority in both the House and the Senate, after all.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/Annoying Orange-fires-acting-attorney-general-sally-yates-orders-45156740

forgeted

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/Annoying Orange-fires-acting-attorney-general-sally-yates-orders-45156740

forgeted

Jeez, have you seen the official statement?

The acting Attorney General, Sally Yates, has betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States. This order was approved as to form and legality by the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel.

Ms. Yates is an Obama Administration appointee who is weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.

It is time to get serious about protecting our country. Calling for tougher vetting for individuals travelling from seven dangerous places is not extreme. It is reasonable and necessary to protect our country.

She just got borked big time.