Sweden has gender neutral schools.

Author Topic: Sweden has gender neutral schools.  (Read 14751 times)

Religion is not comparable to the social normativity of the gender binary.
how would you feel about this if the parents were islam

Religion is not comparable to the social normativity of the gender binary.
So you agree that children shouldn't be forced to fit into a social binary they don't understand?

in fact it's even worse

Yeah, because one is inherent to human physiology and the other one is just glorified social glue

So you agree that children shouldn't be forced to fit into a social binary they don't understand?

Children don't need to understand something they don't question until they're older
The gender binary isn't some confusing thing unless you're mentally deficient
There's two genders: male and female. There, that's it. Which one are you? Confused? check your pants. Still lost? Do some soul searching, you might be trans. That's it.

how would you feel about this if the parents were islam

If it's westernized Islam it's fine. It'd be different if it were orthodox. Orthodox Abrahamic religions are filth. I would say the same of Christianity if Christian zealots were flooding Europe and stoning women to death for being adulterous or whatever. That actually is a problem in parts of Africa, where Christian zealots we've completely shunned in more developed areas have went to propagandize underdeveloped countries and indoctrinated them into their bullstuff, but that's the reverse of the problem with Islamist migrants slowly subverting the culture of an already developed nation. Equally nefarious, but for different reasons.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 12:24:22 PM by Deus Ex »

for a while i thought deus was trolling to recover or something but i guess not, holy stuff

well, up to you i guess. internet arguing doesnt really ever resolve itself

It seems to me that the people who openly accuse the parents in Vice's Raised without Gender of brainwashing their children are the kind of people who vehemently insist that there are only 2 channels through which one can express themselves, regardless of whether or not they reject being transgender as being legitimate. If gender is so biologically ingrained, why have these children not rejected their identities, and why do people openly express themselves as being non-binary in the first place? This is not dismissable from the standpoint that the non-binary father is a hermaphrodite and therefore has a legitimate reason to express himself as being in between both extremes; hermaphroditism often isn't as simple as a half-and-half mixture of the 2 lovees.

Where is the evidence that says that this is a matter of biological instinct and not because most people are just simply socialized into a gender identity and live that way for the rest of their lives?

From what I've gathered from the video, nothing is being forced onto the 2 boys either way and they are allowing them to pick what they seem to be comfortable with. If they were to simply express they want to be more masculine, and that they wanted to express themselves as such it's probably true that the parents would adjust to their needs rather than the other way around, which there is no real reason to be objected towards. If I'm wrong on that, feel free to correct me.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 01:14:03 PM by Johnimiester »

for a while i thought deus was trolling to recover or something but i guess not, holy stuff

well, up to you i guess. internet arguing doesnt really ever resolve itself

But it's entertaining

...there are some strange choices (Such as not addressing children by their pronouns, preferring a supposedly gender-neutral "Hen" pronoun..?)

what the hell? that doesn't sound like a strange choice to me, that sounds more like brainwashing...

i do agree with you but calling it strange just feels like an underestimation ike no offense
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 01:21:02 PM by Køtt »

People like Deus Ex further fuel my hatred for the white race, loving crackers, shoulda minded your own loving business and stayed out of Africa.

People like Deus Ex further fuel my hatred for the white race, loving crackers, shoulda minded your own loving business and stayed out of Africa.

It's really weirding me out that you all assume I'm white based on my comments. I've made it perfectly clear I'm black several times in the last several weeks and at least once a page or two ago.

I wouldn't expect you to understand any of this, considering most of you have blinders on when it comes to stuff like this. 
It's not that people are blind. It's that you're not giving them anything to read.

if you understand it better than him why cant you properly refute his arguments?
This.

I tried reading up to like, page 6 or so to see if he actually added anything to support his side but it's mostly just repeating the same thing over and over like a corner preacher.