Sweden has gender neutral schools.

Author Topic: Sweden has gender neutral schools.  (Read 15018 times)

It's really weirding me out that you all assume I'm white based on my comments. I've made it perfectly clear I'm black several times in the last several weeks and at least once a page or two ago.
Finally, a fellow black nationalist! you up for sniping cops in dallas brother?

RE-COLONIZE THE UNITED STATES #BlackNation
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 01:39:38 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

It's not that people are blind. It's that you're not giving them anything to read.
This.

I tried reading up to like, page 6 or so to see if he actually added anything to support his side but it's mostly just repeating the same thing over and over like a corner preacher.

I've done it before and it's dismissed as right wing propaganda sites, so I don't see the point anymore.
I'm not here to convince anyone of anything, this is just stuffposting as far as I'm concerned.
Your criticism is of course valid, but  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what the hell? that doesn't sound like a strange choice to me, that sounds more like brainwashing...

i do agree with you but calling it strange just feels like an underestimation ike no offense
Keep in mind, Swedish people do not speak English. Using "hen" as a pronoun might seem like wacky SJW mumbo-jumbo, but it's essentially the equivalent of referring to someone as "they" in English.

using "they" as a gender neutral pronoun is grammatically incorrect though
there is no gender neutral singular pronoun in english

I mean it's technically incorrect, but if you said a normal and common phrase such as "The mailman was just here, they left a package" and somebody said "UUHHH THAT'S INCORRECT GRAMMAR!" then you would be fully justified in giving them a swirly because they're being a loving nerd.

Finally, a fellow black nationalist! you up for sniping cops in dallas brother?

RE-COLONIZE THE UNITED STATES #BlackNation

What in the forget

I mean it's technically incorrect, but if you said a normal and common phrase such as "The mailman was just here, they left a package" and somebody said "UUHHH THAT'S INCORRECT GRAMMAR!" then you would be fully justified in giving them a swirly because they're being a loving nerd.
it's easier just to use a name than a pronoun in that case
"the mailman came here and left us a package"

it's easier just to use a name than a pronoun in that case
"the mailman came here and left us a package"
That's a mouthful in most cases though. If you saw some mysterious person in the distance doing some stupid stuff, and the person next to you was trying to get you to stop looking, they wouldn't say "Ignore him/her" or "Ignore that person" when they could very easily just say "Ignore them". Certain grammar rules are archaic and can safely be ignored in favor of convenience.

time to take the loving redpill
https://www.quora.com/Were-the-Original-Aryans-Black

Wow you're right man
The original jews were black and the Holocaust is a joke

Keep in mind, Swedish people do not speak English. Using "hen" as a pronoun might seem like wacky SJW mumbo-jumbo, but it's essentially the equivalent of referring to someone as "they" in English.

i do understand they don't speak english but i thought ike was speaking a translated version of the swedish word for hen or something

but i still think it's weird that they use "they" then...

how did Sweden go from an empire to a liberal-infested stuffhole

Sweden is white peoples Japan. They experiment with the absolutely handicapped stuff so the rest of us can avoid doing it if it goes south.

People use it all the time but once it comes to political stuff it's suddenly incorrect.

wut
that's just plain not true. they is a grammatically correct gender-neutral pronoun. always will be.