Topic too old exploiting.

Author Topic: Topic too old exploiting.  (Read 24106 times)

As easy as it is to ignore Tony, why is he even still here if his sole purpose is to be disruptive and a troll? It's not like he hasn't gotten banned for his behavior before, rather than breaking an actual rule

So why is he still allowed here? Just toss him and be done with it :/

As easy as it is to ignore Tony, why is he even still here if his sole purpose is to be disruptive and a troll? It's not like he hasn't gotten banned for his behavior before, rather than breaking an actual rule
unfortunately blatantly trolling for 10 years isn't bannable

unfortunately blatantly trolling for 10 years isn't bannable
Neither was any of the other reasons that Tony was banned for, such as the red text thing

It's just disruptive and socially unacceptable behavior

"just ingnore him"
"lol no that's too hard"

So why is he still allowed here? Just toss him and be done with it :/
I ask myself this all the time, Tony's presence in this community is enigmatic. How has he not gotten tired of it? how the forget did he get on Adult Swim? Is there some cosmic force feeding him energy? It's like an episode of the twilight zone.

I ask myself this all the time, Tony's presence in this community is enigmatic. How has he not gotten tired of it? how the forget did he get on Adult Swim? Is there some cosmic force feeding him energy? It's like an episode of the twilight zone.
his adult swim presence could probably be attributed to him constantly calling them and stuff and they just kinda got to know him

You need a personality to get on Adult Swim.

his adult swim presence could probably be attributed to him constantly calling them and stuff and they just kinda got to know him
i remember someone confirming this, iirc adult swim commented on tony when asked about him. it was exactly this, except he got so bothersome they invited him over or something for that one show.

So this went from topics being bumped for literally being years old to

HOW DID TONY GET ON ADULT SWIM I DONT UNDERSTAND IT MAKES ME MAD!

So this went from topics being bumped for literally being years old to

HOW DID TONY GET ON ADULT SWIM I DONT UNDERSTAND IT MAKES ME MAD!
conan literally specified above you brainlet

goddamnit i thought you were verification
this is getting confusing

i remember someone confirming this, iirc adult swim commented on tony when asked about him. it was exactly this, except he got so bothersome they invited him over or something for that one show.
Considering his behavior here, i was actually thinking if it was his obsessive behavior that got him onto Adult Swim

I can only imagine what they must have been put through that drove them to getting him on the network, those poor people...

goddamnit i thought you were verification
this is getting confusing
This is probably the only valid complaint about changing your avatar, the people of the BLF are so used to quickly identifying people by their avatar, that confusing scenarios like this tend to pop up if some user has another's avatar

I can only imagine what they must have been put through that drove them to getting him on the network, those poor people...

I auditioned like everyone else.

I got on.

This isn't rocket science.