[HISTORIC] Boy Scouts to admit girls into their ranks

Author Topic: [HISTORIC] Boy Scouts to admit girls into their ranks  (Read 10140 times)

me when i hear of dr pepper

untermensch

call them the scouts and we're good

i'm not gonna call a girl in this organization a boyscout, that's just handicapped

cool

nice 15p topic btw shame that some ppl find this dumb oh well glad it happened anyways lol
i think my fav part of the discussion was ppl talking so much about how it should be called "scouts" instead like that wasnt going to happen anyway
its also such a nonissue that it reminds me of sjw's arguing about pronouns
srry about the highhorse comment
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 05:55:26 AM by hootaloo »

yea to me "boyscouts" has always sounded like someone hunting for little boys

do you think the boyscouts hunt for cold ones

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is horrible

its also such a nonissue that it reminds me of sjw's arguing about pronouns

a: "so you said you have forks right"
b: (shows off spoons and forks)
a: "those are spoons and forks"
b: "yeah but originally i only had forks"
a: "but why not call them forks and spoons"
b: "wtf? that's such a nonissue it reminds me of sjw's arguing about pronouns"

????

b: "wtf? that's such a nonissue it reminds me of sjw's arguing about pronouns"

????
b: "do you want the loving forks or not"

theres nothing wrong with a name change, but its not like its a huge deal that has to happen now. until there are a significant number of girls in the boy scouts its probably going to stay a nonissue

if they dissolved the girl scouts I wouldn't be as against this as I am, but they don't seem too intent on that

doesn't matter anyway, the boy scouts have been falling apart for years now and now everyone who isn't a leftist is vowing online to take their kids out of the boy scouts

so much for that respectable organization

idk man it sounds like you’re trying to backpedal with the whole “this respectible organization was already failing so whatever”

reminds me of master matthew, but he was more blatantly stupid with his posts. what about this whole policy change is rubbing you the wrong way?

it's suggesting that boys can't have their own group, but girls can

I mean think about this; no one who advocated for this (people did advocate for this) ever even advocated the opposite, that boys be allowed into the girl scouts. Anyone who even thought of it did so ironically to push buttons. Imagine the outcry from the media if the girl scouts allowed boys into their ranks instead of vice versa. They wouldn't shut up for months.

I only mentioned that the boy scouts was a "failing organization" because that's what the people pulling out think. You can't blame them either if they constantly cave on things like this.

Imagine the outcry from the media if the girl scouts allowed boys into their ranks instead of vice versa. They wouldn't shut up for months.
this is probably the most absurd version of "imagine if it was Y instead of X" ive seen to date

I was in the Boy Scouts for at least 2-3 years. I'm glad to see this change, I think everyone can learn a lot of good skills and have a lot of fun. Making it co-ed is a good step imo. I don't know much about the Girl Scouts, but if what people have said here is true, there's many more skills to be learned in Boy Scouts (or just Scouts of America now).