kidalex - record breaking size starfish

Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 46440 times)

The reason 'nobody really gives a stuff' is because the behavior is so harmless in the first place it barely warrants a reaction. You're just escalating the situation.
"the behaviour is so harmless in the first place" is what really gets me confused here, because that is in now way the reality of the situation here.

it's making people quit the forums; i've had someone (who i'll keep anonymous for now) decide to pm me this; nix wasn't an awful forumer as they tried their best to contribute, but the thot patrol decided to latch onto anything he did and insult him for his internet past and who he is; more positive members of the forums are being dragged down to their levels of filth or quitting the forums silently because of how stuffty they're making it here.

and let's not forget the countless dramas for the people inside thot patrol. (they're even dramaing each-other!)
this clan is pure toxicity and it requires badspot to take time from his job of masturbating and playing video games to fix it; by making the major problem users ban on sight and deleting the clan thread, just like what happened to the original nigerian cunts clan.

the whole mentality of "they're just trolls, don't react to them" is like trying to ignore someone who's screaming in your ear, you want them to stop and the only way to do that is to tell them to stop or leave the area entirely. we either sit here and do loving nothing or actually point out the problem and attempt to get it solve.

is "thot patrol" just your catch all for people you dont like? i, unova, and verification arent in thot patrol

is "thot patrol" just your catch all for people you dont like? i, unova, and verification arent in thot patrol
im loving tired and put verification instead of captin crunch cereal

Refticus, we’ve been pointing out the “troll” problem since Tony first showed up like 15 years ago. this community will always have its handful of annoying trolls but there is absolutely nothing to be done about it except the rest of the community acknowledging it and collectively not feeding its attention scheme. You dont get rid of a troll by screaming at it calling it a troll. This is like basic internet common sense.

why do you think lord tony hasnt been seen lately? either he’s gone for some reason or i dont know if you noticed but nobody seems to fall for his stuff anymore so maybe he got bored.

the only way to get rid of a troll here is if badspot rids of them or they get bored. Clearly that isnt happening is it? They’re definitely not bored since everytime they post some stupid silly joke everyone is in an uproar about it.

is "thot patrol" just your catch all for people you dont like? i, unova, and captin crunch cereal arent in thot patrol
i say thot patrol because they're the main group who causes this stuff and half of the time i can't tell who's in the group and who isn't so i'll just assume the latest troll alt account belongs to them or is friends with a member of the group.
if someone acts like a troll, has the same kind of humor of the thot patrol group, and does the exact same stuff as the rest of them; then they may as well be considered as a member of that group. the fact that i pair you with the group should mean that you're about as bad as the problem users that represent the group.

Refticus, we’ve been pointing out the “troll” problem since Tony first showed up like 15 years ago. this community will always have its handful of annoying trolls but there is absolutely nothing to be done about it except the rest of the community acknowledging it and collectively not feeding its attention scheme. You dont get rid of a troll by screaming at it calling it a troll. This is like basic internet common sense.
once again; if enough stuff is stirred badspot will actually take action, which is much faster than waiting for them to get bored.
i'm not going to loving sit here while tito's 20th alt account doesn't get banned, even though he hasn't changed in the loving slightest.
they're here to stay and mommy's credit card lets them instantly get a new key to continue their trolling.

and lets theoretically say the impossible happened and everyone decides to ignore them; they won't just leave and stop, they'll just up their game to more offensive stuff which pushes the rules of the forums to their absolute limit.
believe me, i wanted to not be the person who brings this up, but nobody else is willing to speak up about it on the forums.
why do you think lord tony hasnt been seen lately? either he’s gone for some reason or i dont know if you noticed but nobody seems to fall for his stuff anymore so maybe he got bored.
tony is still around, but he posts less because **maybe** he has other stuff to do now? such as real life responsibilities and pestering adult swim. his new threads still get the same kind of attention as before, but less posts because people are leaving.
however, i still find tony more tolerable and funnier than these new problem users because he's actually funny at times instead of just regurgitating the latest meme from loving 9gag.

Im in thot patrol, so is Megabear, Drake, and some others that have never caused a problem on the forums. I barely participate because i have stuff to do irl, but I guess since like 3 members are problematic (and by problematic i mean stuffposting around on the forums) the whole group is soiled rotten. TP does productive stuff in-game. It isnt some NC alternative where everyone is pretty much borderline BOS status because they forgeted around in-game or spammed the forums

I dont agree with a couple of the patrol members’ behavior on this forum but there’s literally nothing you can do except for reporting their posts when necessary.

i say thot patrol because they're the main group who causes this stuff and half of the time i can't tell who's in the group and who isn't so i'll just assume the latest troll alt account belongs to them or is friends with a member of the group.
if someone acts like a troll, has the same kind of humor of the thot patrol group, and does the exact same stuff as the rest of them; then they may as well be considered as a member of that group.

Like 90% of Thot Patrol is completely normal BLers who run servers and have never been at odds with the community lol. It's literally just a boogeyman.

If you have a problem with a user, grow some balls and call them out, don't just scream "THOT PATROL!!!!!!" and expect Badspot to ban like 30 people because a handful of them made fun of you for telling everyone you forget pokemon plush dolls

as much as i don't like the few idiot tp members and their ass kissers there's nothing we can really do about them
calling them out is evidently pointless as well

Refticus Im pretty sure the reason tony doesn’t post as much is because he got investigateed, he and his family were harrassed and he doesnt want it to happen again

also the crowd that constantly screams about the “habitual problem users/groups” and calls them to be banned is honestly more annoying than the stuffposters at this point. Yea, they’re stuffposting, but they magnify the problem exponentially by going ballistic whenever someone throws a couple stuffposts in a thread.

Refticus Im pretty sure the reason tony doesn’t post as much is because he got investigateed, he and his family were harrassed and he doesnt want it to happen again

what the forget? when did this happen?

what the forget? when did this happen?
Look up lord tony investigate

jesus christ that's really bad
i understand that tony was kinda annoying but that's a step too far for a loving brick game forum
i don't even know how i didn't see this back in april

holy stuff what the forget happened here

also ccc, grimlock, adrenaline, and unova are not members of thot patrol
here is the list of all members

- tlto
- torin
- sherif
- dreams_of_cheese
- cret
- drake
- kidalex
- beachbum