Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 31867 times)

i was pretending to be handicapped

no it was a joke
not much more to it

no it was a joke
not much more to it
you were bragging about running a puppy mill
not much more to it

no it was a joke
not much more to it

either everyone on the blf is handicapped and can't pick up on jokes or you're just a really stuffty joke teller. pick one

he was just screwing his dog
not much more to it

you were bragging about running a puppy mill
not much more to it
not really, i was trying to prove a point

not really, i was trying to prove a point
what point were you trying to prove

it's not rape if the dog consents

by your logic 9/11 was also a joke

honestly forcing your dog to forget for a profit is disgusting darth, what is wrong with you

nice troll dude, epic stuff, great work, awesome. really nailed it.

darth, nobodys callin u a tard or morally bankrupt because you bought the dogs. we know it isnt you buying them. people say you're a tard cause you defended the practice of puppy mills.

and for the sake of animals and being a decent human being, please try and understand why what your parents are doing is morally wrong. and yes, its different from the meat industry, though that has its own problems.

My dog came from the humane society but they rescued her from the streets of okeechobee.  She apparently had at least two pregnancy’s and supposedly ran away from a puppy mill.  She was underfed and only 3 when we got her, that means she was 2 when she had multiple pregnancies.  Puppy mills aren’t good.

if you defend puppy mills you're a lost cause tbh