Poll

What do you think about transgenders?

They are sick and inhuman
They're fine. Let them be what they want
I dont know..
im neutral

Author Topic: Blf, what do you think about transgenders?  (Read 26548 times)

2 people being murdered a day is like the crime rate of a really stuffty area in detroit, it's not a mass genocide of transmissions. put things into perspective
yeah but last time I checked dude detroit isn't a transgender hotspot. the necessary perspective here is a matter of proportions

2 people being murdered a day is like the crime rate of a really stuffty area in detroit, it's not a mass genocide of transmissions. put things into perspective
lol

I'm fine with them, but I wouldn't want to interact with one for extended periods of time. They seem like an emotional can of worms waiting to be opened, at least the ones I've talked to.

I'm fine with them, but I wouldn't want to interact with one for extended periods of time.
Yeah you've got to be pretty careful, you might catch the trans

got any proof for that, that's pretty serious
https://tdor.info

Note that this only counts deaths that were confirmed to be a hate crime against transgender / gender nonconforming individuals, not just random murders. This statistic should be much larger in reality because many transgender murders are not properly reported since the person's gender identity sometimes isn't known to investigators (but the attacker could have known), or they didn't care enough to report it as such.

"Bottom surgery is weird and intolerable, but also I'm not going to respect your identity unless you get it, but regardless I'm going to pick the pronouns I use for you based on my best guesstimate of what's in your pants"

you can try to make this look as long as possible but all i'm reading is 'if you look like a dude i'm calling you a dude'

but all i'm reading is 'if you look like a dude i'm calling you a dude'
does this rule apply to butchish lesbians?

I feel like the people here who say they wouldn't use someone's pronoun are probably shut-in pussies IRL and would do exactly as they're told in a face-to-face interaction

love too be weirdly confrontational to strangers. im normal

I feel like the people here who say they wouldn't use someone's pronoun are probably shut-in pussies IRL and would do exactly as they're told in a face-to-face interaction

Nobody is obligated to refer to you by your pronouns if you're trans in the first place.

Nobody is obligated to refer to you by your pronouns if you're trans in the first place.
on a related note, nobody is obligated to refer to you by your pronouns if you're not. but I feel like you'd get upset about it anyway

thats just internet edgelord stuff

forget off dude if i see a trans person i'll either walk away or just not talk to them

forget off dude if i see a trans person i'll either walk away or just not talk to them
So what happens if you're employed and you have a trans colleague? You going to risk your job just because you're insecure?

I never said you were

So what happens if you're employed
I'll just stop you right there man