Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 50744 times)

@beachbum111111 @zelau @Grimlock @TheABELBOTO @Adrenaline @Insert Name Here did you guys get your 1000 vbucks from @Lord Tony yet
dont go over this,, bitchs

how can i print this page?

literally what
it is actually impossible for boltster to have done this if he is not somehow in control of imglite. I don't see any evidence that he is, nor any compelling evidence that he isn't, aside from "innocent until proven guilty". like I said, the rest of the internet would have me believe that imglite.pro literally doesn't exist because there is NOBODY mentioning it anywhere else. not even a peep. the only relevant google result that even shows up is the site itself. which would beg the question of how boltster knew of it in the first place

honestly the more I look at this (and write this post about it) the less sure I am that boltster didn't literally make the website himself. there is probably some open source image hosting software someone could use to easily set up a site like this. the terms of use on the site are practically identical to those on postimages.org, though it's conceivable that it's because they're both apparently based on imgur's. idk what boltster does for a living but for a web developer it would really only take a day or two to make this yourself. it is not a very complex website

but even with software someone else made, it seems like a lot of loving effort in order to yeet on lord tony with mlp research ONE time. idk him well enough to put it past him based on character alone but if he did this then he must have some pretty strong feelings about lord tony
also if bolster didn't do it intentionally and he was targetted, he wouldn't be lying and denying everything about it, he'd go "wtf I didnt post that"
you expect me to believe you wouldn't consider that "lying and denying everything"?

PS Can i have my lawnmower back

Lawnmower? I don't understand them kid hoodlum memes any more. What's the point if I can't like and share. Time flies when the waters runs too fast down crusty river.

Lawnmower? I don't understand them kid hoodlum memes any more. What's the point if I can't like and share. Time flies when the waters runs too fast down crusty river.
this is so deep

CTRL+P
i'm going to frame this on the wall somewhere in my house
and be AFK for another 3 years

HAHAHA! Totally bud! I can never understand what my grandkids are talking about these days. Are you coming to the BBQ tomorrow? Debra let me use the pressure washer on the deck and its good as new!

-Torin

how come every time i see that friend comment on videos it says its highlighted