Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52579 times)

id like to dedicate the rest of this thread to drydess

pour one out for a homie

99.99% sure he's testing if you can change the image without changing the url or something

99.99% sure he's testing if you can change the image without changing the url or something

If people test, they don't use MLP research

just sayin'

If people test, they don't use MLP research

just sayin'
he’s taljung about durka

note that bolster can code and he has hosted a website before. im beginning to go with the idea that he owns imglite.pro

hello europe here i gave up reading at page 14 but lmfao put some effort behind arguing like yall reminded me of the second coming of Espio it was loving sad

not even talking about drydess i can see why he eventually all caps raged yall are seriously handicapped and you know who im talking about

This thread was the most cancerous thing I've ever read through, holy stuff.

this was a blessed thread

I just made a realization

after skimming a couple pages it looks like people are suggesting the video was faked. now I dont do or understand that video magic, but you wanna know who does? really well? someone who has even made a profession out of video editing and photo manipulation? someone who I know was in cahoots with tony, his clan, and possibly others? the one in-conspicuous user who hasn't even been mentioned ONCE in this topic?

mod-man

I mean think about it: look at the harvest clans logo video. animated, modeled, well lit, intense music, REALLY over the top for seemingly no reason. you must have to have a good amount of knowledge and experience on video editing to make something like that. and for what? I guess tony could have paid him for it or something, but still that kind of production quality is a little much for a clan page in the middle of no-where forums.

and I mean he really does get off to going WAY over the top for little to no outcome. he had a model of me hacked into zelda and edited photos of it JUST to fake a didyouknowgaming fact

we also cant forget the beautiful example of how easy it is to fake pictures and push a narrative for drama

I mean I know were dealing with a video here, but what are videos if not just a bunch of pictures? I certainly wouldnt put it beside mod-man to have the ability to fake desktop footage, and I certainly wouldn't doubt him doing it for little to nothing for a group he may be in cahoots with to out bolster if they asked him to. especially if they had beef

does nc/thot patrol have the social influence/man power to fake videos, pictures, and push a fake narrative all in an effort to get one person banned? or did bolster sail out into the sea with minimal hardware to host a homemade image hosting site in an effort to bait tony into blabbing about mlp research to get one person banned?

you decide.

can someone tldr me this

dont really want to look thorugh 20 pages rn