GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 38135 times)

sorry buddy, but you forgot to copycatright it

now that i look back i think i gave op too much credit for a /neutral

if I said why I said that, I'd be banned.

why the forget did you bump this
man it was on the first page I didn't think to look at the date

so i guess greenbh is an imposter according to greenblockhead on blockland, i did a blid lookup and greenbh doesnt come under greenblockhead at all, will get screenshots in a bit

noedit do take it with a grain of salt i guess because we might now know, collecting screenshots rn

if I said why I said that, I'd be banned.
Ooh, what a subtle way to say you were trolling without actually using the T-word! That's good; your reputation is saved via classic use of "jokes on them I was only pretending". And boy, what a brilliant approach to the "look how handicapped I am hurr durr" step! It's the con of the century! Man, how we were fooled...

so i guess greenbh is an imposter according to greenblockhead on blockland, i did a blid lookup and greenbh doesnt come under greenblockhead at all, will get screenshots in a bit
Why would anyone willingly impersonate someone with that history and then be so boring about it? It's like impersonating Pie Crust then acting apologetic about the bestiality. Maybe it's some old ban-on-sight user, looking to camouflage their stuffty attitude by making it look good in comparison to the reputation that name carries? Or maybe it's just some short-sighted plan by Green to distance his forum account from his history.

Regardless, the one here either has or wanted the reputation of the kid who thought lag was added as a deliberate feature so nothing is really changed for GreenBH³.

don't you hate it when people use your own logic against you?

i don’t even recall saying that

like i said take whatever he says with a grain of salt because it might not be (and probably isnt) true