Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594387 times)

What an ass.
He is My friend. I will kick Your ass for saying that. That guy was acting handicapped anyways because I saw that

He is My friend. I will kick Your ass for saying that. That guy was acting handicapped anyways because I saw that

Once i was on my friends server and asked him if he had remembered me. he didn't answer that time so i kept repeating and he then said "No!". I was like wtf?!?! Then at a minutes noticed he banned me. Reason: "trolling cigarettes friends never ask for admin!" By that time i said " forget you for being a trolling cigarettegy friend".

Banned from a school RP for drinking beer, by the 'school terrorist' (Mhatt) Yet the title of the server said 'Free beer' as the title.

Reason:No1 likes you

... Saying "I will kick your ass for saying that." Dose not scare anyone, Besides that was a bad reason

forgettard

Quote from: Some Guy's Server
You are banned from this server.

Reason: HA AHF(GOPHIFYTD((&^%^&)*_(+)IO@IH:GULYOTIRX&EXUCIVHYOUPIU*&_)T(^R%YOUGPAnd Poo!

I just entered this guys server, I saw them building somthing, so a flew down and died (on accident) respawned and went back to see what they were building, when I got halfway down there I was banned with the reason: forget you
LOL @ BULLstuff