Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5789000 times)

i just got back into minecraft, and thanks to a friend hosting a dedicated server, i'm currently in the process of building a castle inside a mountain. when the castle's main spire is finished, i'm going to excavate it and add extensions from the spire, and eventually overtake other mountains.

minecraft skins for dudes i drew

tower I made to start out with some magic stuff
probably should make it taller but forget that stuff when I dont have any good tools yet

I built a ship, which I hadn't done before but though I could just make one myself instead of copying a design off the internet

I got the basic shape down and size today in a creative world. (Maybe moving the rear-mast a bit forward by a block or something) I'll mess around with the materials when building it in the actual world, think dark oak would be nice, but I have to find that from somewhere first.

I also build the base of the dock on the island already.

here's the ship built on the island

i changed the type of wood and added some spruce for detail i guess, also added the lookout

e; another one

still haven't build the crane
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 08:38:43 PM by Anybody »

looks gud

it's too bad we have to resort to covering every surface in torches to keep mobs away in vanilla

Yeah, tho I've been meaning to switch over to lamps of some sort, maybe in the fortified walls or up in posts, maybe even those end rods that I could start making now even tho they're very purple :s

another idea was to convert a lot of the walkways to slabs and make spawning impossible irregardless of lighting

I did some de-torching today, didn't get far before I ran out of lamps

there's a lot to do still, but I need to make a small guardian farm to get some more shards

Minecraft 4K is just shaders isn't it

4k minecraft is just minecraft played on a 4k monitor

4k minecraft is just minecraft played on a 4k monitor

Accurate

Source:  I own 2 4K monitors, just make the window full screen and boom 4K minecraft

i should start playing again, it's just chill building stuff whilst watching a film

i should start playing again, it's just chill building stuff whilst watching a film
same is true for blockland!!!! reeee