Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849451 times)

building in blockland is way more involved than building in mc

the difference is that the majority of the blocks and mods in MC are usually just cubed
and blockland uses, without any add-ons, the bricks lego makes in real life. like always, it's always missing the 1x5, 1x7, 1x9 and all the other odd number bricks

i've removed most of the torches from the outside now, except off the ship and lighthouse

i even did the interior of the main house

Damn you're putting more effort into that island than I have on any world. How long have you been playing it, a few months right??

holy stuff

EDIT: that pagestretch though
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 01:49:56 PM by Electrk. »

looked it up and the world is a bit over a year old now, with around 9.5 days played

Very nice. Are haybales functional or just for decoration?

Can someone actually help me out on farming in Alpha 1.1.2_01?

I'm not sure if it's even possible to farm in that version, but I can make a hoe and till the ground.

Very nice. Are haybales functional or just for decoration?

Deco, I do use hay at some places to reduce fall damage from larger drops that would kill me through feather falling

Can someone actually help me out on farming in Alpha 1.1.2_01?

I'm not sure if it's even possible to farm in that version, but I can make a hoe and till the ground.

I think you used to get seeds from tilling grass, so keep tilling until you amass some then plant your farm on hydrated soil (near water)

I think you used to get seeds from tilling grass, so keep tilling until you amass some then plant your farm on hydrated soil (near water)

Alright, I'll try that and see if it works.

EDIT: Works, thanks for helping me out.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 05:17:49 PM by ThatOneGamer »

I've been playing one of my most industrious and advanced worlds lately, and today I built a nether portal. Stepped through with a bunch of diamond gear, ready to conquer a new frontier. spawned on a floating gravel island and instantly fell into lava. I hate this game.

so the portal wasn't floating, so it didn't generate an obsidian platform, but somehow the gravel updated after it generated?

that's kind of funny and probably really rare

if your first trip to the nether is in full diamond gear you only have yourself to blame

if your first trip to the nether is in full diamond gear you only have yourself to blame
Lol I felt indestructible. The world humbled me really fast.