Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716919 times)

Anyone got suggestions for a good GPU unit that will work great with minecraft or any game really.

Anyone got suggestions for a good GPU unit that will work great with minecraft or any game really.
pny quadro

http://forum.minecraftuser.jp/viewtopic.php?t=176&p=47353#p47256

PMDLoader lets you import .pmd model files into Minecraft. Models will likely be extremely processing intensive in Minecraft, but worth it to see. My problem is I can't figure out how to actually get the models into the game. I fixed a crash bug apparently pertaining to a example model not naming correctly due to Windows renaming the Japanese text something random. But I don't see how you view it ingame like GameChap did. Maybe you need to actually code it in...? If there's one thing GameChap is good at, it's at getting Japanese mods functional before anyone else can make tutorials on it, whilst not actually explaining how the hell they got it working the way they did.

All the GameChap hate aside, I would really like to know how to get this working. What must I do?

All the GameChap hate aside, I would really like to know how to get this working. What must I do?

it's all in loving japanese, how do you expect any of us to help you?

it's all in loving japanese, how do you expect any of us to help you?
>google translate the entire page

eldigato has relinquished his bloodstained past. He has traveled to Mt.Ordeals where he threw away his knighthood and awakened as a paladin. From this point on, he will not fight his people; he will fight for the future of his people.

I'm sorry to any damage I caused to any players who were disrupted by his demonic rage.

>google translate the entire page
it has was being did mod-lodder poopyface gaboobynob

eldigato has relinquished his bloodstained past. He has traveled to Mt.Ordeals where he threw away his knighthood and awakened as a paladin. From this point on, he will not fight his people; he will fight for the future of his people.

I'm sorry to any damage I caused to any players who were disrupted by his demonic rage.
eldigato wont change lol. as much as he seems like it, he wont. do you know who he even is?

i got a music disc on willcraft

eldigato wont change lol. as much as he seems like it, he wont. do you know who he even is?
pretty sure he is eldigato...

pretty sure he is eldigato...
maybe in minecraft but not on the forums lol. he claims to be sephiroth

new shadow of israphel is up

I'm happy about the continuation of weekly videos

new shadow of israphel is up

I'm happy about the continuation of weekly videos

All the new SoI episodes are awesome. :D