Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716181 times)

YO DAWGS
I BOUGHT 83 ALTS FOR 20 CENTS, GRAB 'M WHILE THEY HOT
The way I got these are most likely not really legal. I am not responsible for swat teams storming your house and raping your family for using stolen/hacked stuff or whatever.
what I gotta wonder is why you would ever need more than one Minecraft account unless you were consciously doing sketchy things

and even if you do get banned from one server, why not just find another
there are hundreds

i just want one for my sister without having to pay $26 lol

i just want one for my sister without having to pay $26 lol
yeah, and I can understand that, I was more wondering why one individual person would ever need an alt

yeah, and I can understand that, I was more wondering why one individual person would ever need an alt
So he can be generous and give them away :^)

I'm hosting a test server to see if I should host servers for BLF in the future. I host minecraft servers regularly but have never hosted modded for more than a few people so this ought to be interesting.

The IP is 142.4.214.53:30000 (mind the port)
It's hosting the 'space' version of tekkit (not lite or classic). Suggestions for modpacks welcome.

Specs of the server
Core™ i5-3570S 3.1 Ghz
16 GB of RAM
1 TB HDD
100 mbit upload/download speed

No stuff
oh, so you know you're doing something wrong, but you still want to tell everyone, and even ask if anyone else wants to share your stolen minecraft accounts

oh, so you know you're doing something wrong, but you still want to tell everyone, and even ask if anyone else wants to share your stolen minecraft accounts
I only bought them. I didnt hack them or whatever.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 05:48:38 AM by espio100 »

I only bought them. I didnt hack them or whatever.
instead you support the ones stealing the accounts by funding them
it's more the thought about it that matters, which is why i'm not taking a few of them for friends, instead i'd rather pay for the accounts

hehehe, 20 cents?
what a steal

If I were to get a simple vanilla server up for you guys, would you be interested?

It wouldn't be for a day or two until I can even get the machine that would host it as a test running.

I feel like making an adventure map for a modpack. I may start qorking on it today if I get the time. I decided to go with that custom NPCs mod that beef suggested, but I'm still looking for that mod I mentioned earlier.

This guy has gotten a couple VAC bans and is known for cheating, I wouldn't put phishing past him

This guy has gotten a couple VAC bans and is known for cheating, I wouldn't put phishing past him

yea hes a major sperglord, i wouldnt trust anything from him

hehehe, 20 cents?
what a steal
lmao

EDIT: Hey this is actually a p nice build

Oh wait

Oh...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 03:20:56 PM by espio100 »