Author Topic: I'm sick of the children on this game  (Read 45683 times)

He be trolling. Look at his first two posts.
Signed up in '07 and now I want to start it up again. HALP!
The sound of is voice and the song, very funny! I'm gonna blast this out of nowhere when everyone's building hope they all have it!

:D

Why don't you go back to your "education fed place" and stop acting like an idiot on a game

Anythony, I understand you, share some of your knowledge? Why are you idiotic enough to think this topic would get you anywheres. If the game is filled with kids what better idea then to post on the forums of  a game filled with children? If what you said was true you would be complaining about unintelligent idiotic children to children. So where exactly is this knowledge of yours?

*Sigh* I'm trying to help you people!

Then stop be arbitary and eat that disgusting ego.

How am I stupid? Not once do you gentlemen bring any evidence to this debacle of howI'm an idiot.

"hes prob copy and pasting what a cigarettegut"

Nope.

"uhh, well hes probabnly a child how immature"

Nope. I am seventeen, sir.

"uhhhh...WHAT AN EDIOT!!!"

Prove that you're 17, post a picture of yourself, and don't say "It's personal" because look at the "Post RL pics of yourself" thread.

The bottom one was from 2007 when I wasn't educated, like I am now. The top one was when I was trying to get back into the game. What are you trying to prove? How am I trolling? Am I that different to you people?

How am I stupid? Not once do you gentlemen bring any evidence to this debacle of howI'm an idiot.
Found some evidence

The bottom one was from 2007 when I wasn't educated, like I am now. The top one was when I was trying to get back into the game. What are you trying to prove? How am I trolling? Am I that different to you people?

"HALP"

So you just moved to the place were education is fed to you...?

HE's A TOLL, the "Halp" post was this month a few days ago, now all of a sudden he's "Educated"

"hes prob copy and pasting what a cigarettegut"

Nope.

"uhh, well hes probabnly a child how immature"

Nope. I am seventeen, sir.

"uhhhh...WHAT AN EDIOT!!!"

You are acting all superior this is why you appear/seem/are/ an idiot.
A 12 year old boy across the street from my house is far more mature than you and my drunk yelling neighbor.

"HALP"

And? I also have said "jellyous" before. I can't have a little fun. Indeed. When you're as smart as me you can do whatever you please! If I wasn't as educated as was I probably wouldn't have realized that "halp" and "jellyous" are pure jokes.

Halp = Help
Jellyous = Jealous

All jokes from my utopia I come from. I so wish I could bring some of you, but I see no one worthy of such a illustrious drive from Anthony, your personal Chauffeur to...I cannot say it's name.

How old are you Anthony?

How old are you Anthony?
He claims he is 17 but he's probably six.