Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46570 times)

Each of these was written in 60 seconds.

fables of the universe and everything in it
this timeless collection of fables from eons ago will warm your heart and sanswer your burning questions, like how the camel got its bump or why the tuttle is faster than the rabbit. this tim collection of fables has been carefully arranged by world renknowned scholar and student wedge, a

how tuttle beat rabbit
turtle and rabibt raced a lot and turtle always lost. Hahaaha you are too slow said the rabbit. Turtule was angry so he decided to bea t the rabbit at the race. They hand a new race and this time turtle had a trick. He paid fox with some  hash to kill the rabbit. the reace began and the fox ate the rabbit

the morale is do not get eaten by a fox

the tale of the kking and the butterfly
there once was a king who hated his wife a lot so he wished she would turn into a buttefly. Well she did turn into a butterfly and the king got very upset because his wife was gone. so he killed the butterfly and then she turned back into a woman except she wass dead.

the morale of the store is to not be a butterfly

how the camel got its hump
the camel started off as a horse. he was always going around the desert and he was always very thirsty because there was not water in the desert. one day he found a lake and he drank up the whole lake because he was very thirsty and it turned into a big lump on his back

you should always be very thirsty when you see a lake because something good might happen

the fox and the grapes
in africa one day there was a fox and a girraffe which is like a horse with a long neck. there was a tree and it had some grapes growing in it. The giraffe ate some grapes but the fox couldn't eat them so he called the girraffe names and ate dates instead.

dates are known around the wrold as being a lame fruit, don't be a fox and eat some grapes

Oh my loving god. Wedge is Shakespeare right now.

onco apon s timr there was a puf named iubg fe git vajef ubti a crusp
once apon a time there was a pig named oink. he got baked into a crisp.

"THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA"
I name this "The Food Giving CrCIA"

Once someone trued t = fuve ne sinetgubg ti eat vyt u sad nbo ab tgeb u was gybdrt kater abd asjed fir sn=inetgubg i eat abd tgey sad bi and u was kuje :wky nab: abd gt was kuje "u alreadt ATE UT" abd u screaned abd dued

Christ that was horrible.

There was a creeper in my cave one toime ane it whent boom. I didn't know what to do so i ran back in and made it go boom a second time. Then the creeper was still alive and it was shaking and stuffs so i told it to go and shake in a hole but all it did was blow up again and then i when t o the death grave and then put another creeper in me
\

THE STORY OF THE roosterATIEL

there once was a roosteratiel that was blue and he ate a nuke and everyone died

ASSKIker
Once apon a time there was a boy that was quite awesome. This boy was Zer0Guy and he kicked ass and ran into trees and jumped intop peopless cars because he was badass. so basicly he was walking with his hopes(hes gots alot of hoes) and then some brotherS tried to rbo his ass but no! HES NOT GONNA HAVE NON DAT stuff AND HKICKED THEIR ASSESsssss ♫.

There once was a loli named Vergil
Who wrote down her day in a journal
She said "Lord Tony don't sass
Just lick on my ass"
And she was his best fan eternal

One day when she came to the basement
To see if Lord Tee was complacent
Because when he brown towningus'd
He said "This really stinkseth"
And Vergil was most uncomplaisant

マホ~

Good one.

i'm probably going to forget up on the time limit for this but i don't give a stuff
so there was once this one kid named bob. he was a douche to everyone so one day the sun decided to punch him in the face and he bled to death. but this is not a story about bob, as bob is a loving tool and nobody likes him. this is a story about chris, who happens to be bobs left testical.  upon bob's death chris became self aware and detached himself from bob and became a president. everyone loved him and he was known as president nutsack, until he was eventually assasinated by a misfired t-shirt cannon, fatally hitting him in the neck and breaking his brain.

the story of th handicapd
once a handicap trieed to climn a tree and he did and then he saw a dog and fell out on a missle and he died

The uglyest chick
T here was a chick that was soo ugly nobody dated or even liked her. so someone shot a rocket at her. The very ugly fat end

The story of a cow.

One day there awas a cow and he was eating grass and then the greass was [pisoned and he died.

the end.

THE ONE TIME A CAT KILLED THE OTHER CAT
OK TSO THERE WAS THIS CAT ND ONE DAY IT WAS LIKE HEY I WANT THAT FOOD ABUT ANOTHER CAT WAN IN AND WAS LIKE NO IZ MINE BITCH AND THEY FAOUGHT TO THE DEATH THEN THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD BUT TTHEN D1FIRT CAT RTRIUOMHED IN THE END YAYYY FOOD DFOR THE CAGT SHE ATE AND SHE ADTE SHARE ATHAE YUMY  UMNYANYANYANYANYANYANAYANAYAN AYAY BUT THERN SHE DIED THE END

not sure if it was a minute. but lol.