Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1266031 times)

maybe it's just me but my world is pretty thoroughly explored by the time I get to hardmode

my gameplay directly following WoF generally consists of going back through old caves with spelunker potions, slowly progressing up to the tier 3 hardmode metal
how can you explore the majority of your world in pre-hardmode, we must play the game entirely different because i try to rush to beat the wof (by normally skipping the jungle, queen bee, and hellstone armor) and then buying a shotgun,and going from there

or get lightningspark boots, kill like 10 crimson mimics, get the dart pistol, make 4000 ichor darts, demolish everything in hardmode including bosses
I dont have the crimson in my world though

how can you explore the majority of your world in pre-hardmode, we must play the game entirely different because i try to rush to beat the wof (by normally skipping the jungle, queen bee, and hellstone armor) and then buying a shotgun,and going from there
me and my friend normally don't rush anything
we just take our jolly good time exploring and adventuring, killing things along the way
i tend to do most of the building while he's out exploring and dying

I don't rush WoF because what's the point, there's no time limit

Plus if you're not in the best equipment you can get by that point all the hardmode stuff rips you to shreds instantly

me and my friend normally don't rush anything
we just take our jolly good time exploring and adventuring, killing things along the way
wof is really the only thing i try to rush, because pre-hardmode is boring imo

wof is really the only thing i try to rush, because pre-hardmode is boring imo
more interesting than chlorophyte grinding

Hallowed armour, Flamethrower, ironskin potio,n swiftness potion, and mystic Golden Showers
demolish plantera 3 times over or more

the 3 hardmode ore grinding too because you cant really do anything other than that in early hardmode

loving medusa keeps stoning my ass, half the time she won't even be in her marble biome or I won't even see her at all and then bam stoned.

loving medusa keeps stoning my ass, half the time she won't even be in her marble biome or I won't even see her at all and then bam stoned.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3crjw1/i_love_medusas/

i hear they fixed this along with other things, but i have to agree that when they escape their biome, its extreme bs

but its no longer a huge chore looking for chlorophyte in this update. Chlorophyte grows much faster now, and closer.

hey guise what should I do after beating skeletron
do I just fight the wall of flesh next