Author Topic: Blockyard - What the hell?  (Read 16815 times)

I doubt that fireshark is who he says he is.
I doubt that he wouldn't be.

If fireshark wants to absolutely prove himself, he could modify the website with a link to these forums saying like "I'm answering some questions under the name firesharkstudios in this topic."

If fireshark wants to absolutely prove himself, he could modify the website with a link to these forums saying like "I'm answering some questions under the name firesharkstudios in this topic."

Exactly, and until then I will have my doubts.

What engine do you prefer now?

Mac downloadable version is likely.  Recorded suggestion here...

http://feedback.blockyard.com/forums/109385-general/suggestions/1823519-add-download-version-for-mac

As you can see, within the day of him responding to someone asking for mac version, he placed the suggestion.
His replies have seemed genuine enough, he has a lot of knowledge about the game and what to do in the future about it.

I'd believe that he's true. What's the harm in believing him? Nothing really, all he is doing is talking about a game.

Hey, fire, how exactly did you find this topic/forum? :o

Received a Google alert referencing blockyard.com.

Received a Google alert referencing blockyard.com.
Our game is better! XD

I doubt that he wouldn't be.

Just for you Jsk2003... 

http://www.blockyard.com/Jsk2003.txt

:)

Our game is better! XD

It might indeed be.  I've honestly not had a chance to try it. 

I don't feel a need to beat up on other games saying mine is better for reason A, B, and C.  I'm just focused on making Blockyard into a great game (still a work in progress).

It might indeed be.  I've honestly not had a chance to try it. 

I don't feel a need to beat up on other games saying mine is better for reason A, B, and C.  I'm just focused on making Blockyard into a great game (still a work in progress).
Try our game...

Fun thing to do: Mash the B button till your.. Creation spazzes off the map..

Our game is better! XD
No. forget no. get out.

Fireshark, do not listen to this handicap.

No. forget no. get out.

Fireshark, do not listen to this handicap.
well to be honest it is

but then again, blockyard is a wip and still has miles to go

well to be honest it is

yeah, but seeing weaver typed it and how stupid he is in general, I can tell he's going for "we are better you suck go eat a butt or something you noob"

well to be honest it is

Agree.

I love this. I can't wait for the mac download version to come out. This game is simple, but fun. c:

You can press T I believe to duplicate the object you're looking at.
 Edit:

« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 12:20:30 AM by Riot »