Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604041 times)

Normals can capture the point, this is hilarious.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 12:04:52 AM by Johnny Blockhead »

Normals can capture the point, this is hilarious.
It's locked, how can it be unlocked?

It's locked, how can it be unlocked?

There's a 2 minute timer until it unlocks.

Step 1: Pick Firebug.
Step 2: spawn as quickly as possible and give no regards to fellow players, followed by jetting at the speed of sound and carrying out some bullstuff conversation.
Step 3: Hide.
Step 4: Wait until almost everyone is dead, go to the boss and then "play" with him by dancing on the point with it.
Step 5: Boss steps of point and players are forced to wait until either the timer counts down, or said idiot dies.

Isn't that a bit "wrong". That takes away someones right and free will.  I also hate doing a scavenger hunt for the last player, but that can get a bit controversial.

Isn't that a bit "wrong". That takes away someones right and free will.  I also hate doing a scavenger hunt for the last player, but that can get a bit controversial.

There are zero rights on blockland

Boss wins when time runs out, so hiding normals are just being richards by prolonging the game and having their team lose at the end.

As some of you may know, we have switched around how some of the crucial game mechanics work. For now, the Boss now wins when time runs out, and normals can capture the control point. The capture point remains locked for the first two minutes of the round and then unlocks so that normals may capture it and win the round.

We'll see how this works out over the next few days and make adjustments accordingly.

As some of you may know, we have switched around how some of the crucial game mechanics work. For now, the Boss now wins when time runs out, and normals can capture the control point. The capture point remains locked for the first two minutes of the round and then unlocks so that normals may capture it and win the round.

We'll see how this works out over the next few days and make adjustments accordingly.
This sounds very interesting; I wonder how it turns out!

How long does it take to capture?

Who's idea was this?  :cookieMonster:

How long does it take to capture?
It's set to "100", but it gets captured faster the more normals standing on it there are.

Glad to see things are getting more serious.

:0

Hello? Aren't admin applications being accepted? Here's mine again:

Admin application:

Username (in-game): TheIronGuy
BL_ID:37977
Previous administration experience: Well...only photokevv's server and Mr Queeba's...that's about it.
Who recommends you?: Eagle517, Oreo, photokevv, TheHellSpy, and Mr Queeba.
Why should I accept you?: I have great behavior, most of the time. About 99% of the time. I am VERY grateful on all of the other administrators on this server. I would like to be an admin so I can contribute with other admins and protect the community on the server. Admins are good for moderating the server, they are good for all servers. There has to be at least 1 admin to protect the server from those who are hackers, those who troll, and those who spam. Those kind of people can crash the server if they are not careful on their actions. Those kinds of people should "get a full meal of ban." Banning those who hack, troll, and spam deserve a warning (kick) and then a 2nd warning (10 minute ban), and finally, a 3rd warning (1 hour ban). The warnings show that the person that was doing a thing that could crash the server and they should learn a lesson from it.
Timezone/Region: Eastern, USA

Hello? Aren't admin applications being accepted? Here's mine again:

nope