GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)

Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 141248 times)

Sure; I'm planning on releasing more bricks soon. Right now, I just want to figure out how to allow players to build on ramps, and then I can work on more brick packs.

lovely.

also i love the textures that go with these, they really do present a terrain-feel.

The road print is infinitely useful.

Excellent, but this makes me go completely flaccid instantly:

If I get these, I'm GOING to remove GSF from the file names. Cant stand name labeling.
But these are cool.

These bricks crash me whenever I look at one or hammer/wrench/print one. Even if it's not mine.
No errors or anything in my console, even with trace. It just stops responding.

Add wedge bricks to go on the the Joint B corners.

Add collisions to the F bricks. Otherwise you clip through them in a vehicle and they are no different than the default big bricks (aside from side prints).

Could you make the road curve as a print?

I figured out how to allow players to build on ramps, but the problem is that if I include this, then there would no longer be build-restrictions within the brick. For instance, you can put floating bricks anywhere, even place them inside the ramps - which could be a problem. Also, there is an issue with some brick faces not rendering:

Could you make the road curve as a print?
Sure, but I'll update the texture pack later.

Add wedge bricks to go on the the Joint B corners.
Add collisions to the F bricks. Otherwise you clip through them in a vehicle and they are no different than the default big bricks (aside from side prints).
Wedge bricks? And the F bricks should have collision, but they don't use a collision shape.

These bricks crash me whenever I look at one or hammer/wrench/print one. Even if it's not mine.
No errors or anything in my console, even with trace. It just stops responding.
Hmm, strange. I don't know what could cause that. It could be another add-on causing that problem, but I'm not sure.

If I get these, I'm GOING to remove GSF from the file names. Cant stand name labeling.
But these are cool.
Already been changed, please redownload.

Excellent, but this makes me go completely flaccid instantly:
-pic-
I think Siba's had the same issue, but he resolved it. Does it always look like that?

Hmm, strange. I don't know what could cause that. It could be another add-on causing that problem, but I'm not sure.
Clean install, nothing but RTB and your bricks.

Wedge bricks? And the F bricks should have collision, but they don't use a collision shape.

Wedge bricks:

Non-dts based brick collisions are buggy and allow you to drive vehicles through them. Please add a collision shape to the boxes.

I know that it would add a lot of prints, but would it be possible to make separate prints for each set? Like the 32x 16x 8x and 4x studs prints?
Suggestion for the 1/2 bricks: make duplicates of each halfbrick where the print isnt squished on; rather it is only half of a print.

for the prints
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/blockland00006.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/blockland00007g.jpg/
It is slightly noticable next to and above the entrance.

I tried these ingame, and they look even better than the pictures!
Thanks Ghost!

I agree with the wedge suggestion/request.

My pretty path isn't looking that pretty so far...

I just did something really cool with this