Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED

Poll

a

b
c

Author Topic: Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED  (Read 146680 times)

Flipnote studio 3d comes out august, it looks pretty cool. 99 cents a month with free 3-7 pm isn't too bad.. Right?
Well, that's to upload Flipnotes worldwide. It makes sense because I'd only like to see actually devoted flipnoters' creations on there, not only copies or bad drawings. I can't wait to see what people make, but I digress.
The program itself looks fun. Being someone who used the DSi version a lot, I can't wait to see what I'll be able to make on this.
Also online friend galleries are free, so if any forumers out there want to, we can make a Blockland community thing.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 09:39:53 PM by BlockoCrafter »

If we can make some community thingie in it, lets have a richard competition.

If we can make some community thingie in it, lets have a richard competition.
Or you can do this!

I remember telling you people a long time ago how the Wii U's user creation has icons like these on it.

I really hope those aren't just random pictures.

Don't quote me on this but I believe the Wii U menu also shows 3DS games.

Don't quote me on this but I believe the Wii U menu also shows 3DS games.

Well the Eshop of the 3DS can show you Wii U games and vice versa so i guess you're right.

Well the Eshop of the 3DS can show you Wii U games and vice versa so i guess you're right.
Remember how there are rumors of Smash Bros. 4 that they will have cross-compatibility features.

As in being able to fight with Wii U users and Wii U user being able to fight with 3DS users?
What about that?

Remember how there are rumors of Smash Bros. 4 that they will have cross-compatibility features.

As in being able to fight with Wii U users and Wii U user being able to fight with 3DS users?
What about that?

That is not a rumor. That was indeed confirmed by Iwata in E3 of 2012.

That is not a rumor. That was indeed confirmed by Iwata in E3 of 2012.
:O

And I never use emotes...

This is the official Mario & Luigi Dream Team box art.

i still hate europe and australia for ruining the perfect "dream team" title and making it "dream team bros"

This is the official Mario & Luigi Dream Team box art.
Dat Canadian box art

i hate it how bland they got with their boxarts.

first two games had the coolest boxarts and japan had the boring, blank ones. now, since bowser's inside story, everybody has it.

Apparently Sony is going to force Vita interaction on developers for the PS4.

Nintendo should make a console that you control by smearing stuff on your face called "Poo U". Next year Sony comes up with the stuffstation, a console you control by eating stuff.

i hate it how bland they got with their boxarts.

first two games had the coolest boxarts and japan had the boring, blank ones. now, since bowser's inside story, everybody has it.
Clean and crisp is kind of what's in right now.