Poll

Do you like the current map?

Yes.
18 (45%)
No.
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily  (Read 27170 times)

I don't believe it's clear enough what isn't considered RDM.

If you see somebody start a gunfight with a random person and you kill them it's and they turn out to be mafia, it's considered RDM.
If somebody starts shooting at you and you kill them in defense it's considered RDM.
If you are only 1 of 2 people left and you kill the other person because they MUST BE mafia it's considered RDM.
If you kill somebody for saying "I'm mafia please kill me" it's considered RDM.
yeah, this needs clarification and is very blurry most of the time

also wow, i like aero, that was unexpected lol
and he was talking about the blhack.dll alot the last time i talked to him

I think Period is doing that. I haven't seen anyone else do it.

Alright, since I hardly ever see you on the server anymore, Blocko, I'm going to post this here.
Aerodynamic started messaging me in the middle of a game, and I guess he got a bit too comfortable with me. After he stopped ghosting, he sent me this;

Link leads to

He admitted to hacking and also had proof. Rocket-Bot and I perma'd him, but I'm posting it here in case you want to do something different about it. His ID is 25804 if you need it.

Didnt post anything about me my ass. I didnt just finish ghosting, i was about to leave after getting bored. The only reason I enabled it was to see if it worked on that server. You can't even do anything with it. All you can do is see peoples real names, their health, your health, and the aimbot is broken. I don't even know how to use half of the other things included in it.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 05:01:22 PM by Badspot »

But it's still cheating.

But it's still cheating.

How is it cheating if I left 20 seconds after, and i didnt even have it enabled when i was alive?

If you see somebody start a gunfight with a random person and you kill them and they turn out to be mafia, it's considered RDM. No, you are supposed to ask the first shooter questions first but if they start shooting other people, knock them out. It does not matter if the first person to shoot if mafia or not, if they weren't shooting in self defense it's RDM if they're inno.
If somebody starts shooting at you and you kill them in defense it's considered RDM. You are allowed to protect yourself against anyone who shoots you
If you are only 1 of 2 people left and you kill the other person because they MUST BE mafia it's considered RDM. There is no way to tell who is left- if you shoot someone at the end because "It's just you and me", it's still RDM.
If you kill somebody for saying "I'm mafia please kill me" it's considered RDM. If someone requests a kill, you may do it. Make sure to take a screen shot of the person and the chat in case you are freekilled for it.

How is it cheating if I left 20 seconds after, and i didnt even have it enabled when i was alive?
If you willingly used hacks and then sent a picture of you using hacks to an active admin, you deserve to be banned. Really, what were you thinking?

If you willingly used hacks and then sent a picture of you using hacks to an active admin, you deserve to be banned. Really, what were you thinking?

Was I addressing you?

I'm SA on this server and I oversaw the ban. You're loving handicapped pretty dumb.

Love the server, but the rule about not killing admins outside of the minigame is absurd.

Despite the fact that Rocket-Bot was shown as an innocent on my GUI, and I was mafia, I was kicked. He was also harassing me by spraying me with his paint can, and following me in and out of houses.

When asked why such a rule exists, he stated that it is in place to keep "forget faces like you" from preventing him from doing his job (which I suppose is following players and spraying them with green paint), a job which could be performed with the /spy command or with the admin ball. When I asked him if such a job could be performed with those commands, his only reply was, "lol no."

No explanation beyond that. I'm not that angry about it, but I feel that it should be addressed.
Rocket-Bot is now deadmined.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 04:49:03 PM by matthewbim11 »

For what?
Causing trouble with many players. I've gotten reports from 8-9 different people about him causing trouble with players. I've been keeping an eye on him, since my admin Alf reported him.

Yeah, he and Proton were spawning weapons and tanks and stuff. I told them to knock it off when they ran over someone. Then a little later Proton turned himself into a horse and Rocket rode him around for an hour.

Causing trouble with many players. I've gotten reports from 8-9 different people about him causing trouble with players. I've been keeping an eye on him, since my admin Alf reported him.

So whats your input on this?

Didnt post anything about me my ass. I didnt just finish ghosting, i was about to leave after getting bored. The only reason I enabled it was to see if it worked on that server. You can't even do anything with it. All you can do is see peoples real names, their health, your health, and the aimbot is broken. I don't even know how to use half of the other things included in it.
It doesn't matter whether the hack works or not, or if some features aren't used, hacking is hacking and it's a bannable offense. Also, I never said I didn't post anything about you. I said I didn't drama you. Ghosting meaning you told me the position of some other players on the map, who is left, etc.
Yeah, he and Proton were spawning weapons and tanks and stuff. I told them to knock it off when they ran over someone. Then a little later Proton turned himself into a horse and Rocket rode him around for an hour.
I didn't spawn the tank, that was Plad, I never got in it. The horse part is correct, but not the tank.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 05:09:25 PM by Biohazard »

Was I addressing you?
You have the hack installed on your computer. We can't take your word for it that you only used it for 20 seconds when having it installed means you could have been using it for hours before you sent that screenshot, not specifically on this server but on other servers.
There is no "I only hacked a little" you either hack or you don't. Hacking is more than just running a script, it ruins the game for everybody on the server including you. It ruins the game's image when people find out there's hackers. I wouldn't be surprised nor concerned if you got your key revoked.