Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 68651 times)

While that's most likely true, it still won't stop some angry douche canoe from trying to make a legal situation out of it. People make the most absurd lawsuits these days and I wouldn't doubt for a moment that it's possible to make one out of this game if somebody tried hard enough.
Never going to happen

That's where you run into legal aspects that I don't know much about.

Assuming you pay for a service or product, legally the person providing it is required to provide them.  However inside the more virtual and nonphysical world where laws haven't caught up, is it still applicable?  If you never accepted terms then how can those terms be used to revoke the product?
The same as you can be kicked out of a movie theater without being given your money back, which is not a digital service.

While that's most likely true, it still won't stop some angry douche canoe from trying to make a legal situation out of it. People make the most absurd lawsuits these days and I wouldn't doubt for a moment that it's possible to make one out of this game if somebody tried hard enough.
As much as I'd like to believe it wouldn't go anywhere, I've heard more insane legal stories about the US.

The same as you can be kicked out of a movie theater without being given your money back, which is not a digital service
Okay that's a good scenario that I can toy with

So assume you buy two movie tickets online, go to the first movie and get kicked out
Does that mean that you can't see the second movie the next day?

Okay that's a good scenario that I can toy with

So assume you buy two movie tickets online, go to the first movie and get kicked out
Does that mean that you can't see the second movie the next day?
Depends on how you got kicked out/key revoked.
In some cases, you're prevented from coming back, no refund or anything.

Sad that a great modder is permad :'(
not like he put his talent to good use anyway

Whoa. This is all new to me. I always thought Marble was a sketchy character, but goddamn. This is. Damn.

Depends on how you got kicked out/key revoked.
In some cases, you're prevented from coming back, no refund or anything.
yeah I guess you're right

I really have nothing else to argue with

You guys are right, it definitely cannot be argued

Whoa. This is all new to me. I always thought Marble was a sketchy character, but goddamn. This is. Damn.
yeah basically this
the whole racing server thing kinda left a bad taste in my mouth for him but i kinda put it off bc it was really long ago, although every so often i'd hear he's pulling some sort of stuff

Moonstar Akemi is LewnaJa, his opinion is completely invalid. 

Wahahaha. I did not know. Cool beans.

Had no idea who LewnaJa even was so I decided to check it out because it couldn't possibly be that bad.

Thanks for making it clear to me that this guy should not be taken seriously at all costs.

A review about getting banned from a game while you have a VAC ban on record kinda speaks volumes. Good review.
He's removing all comments against him too.

Cause hearing what he doesn't want to hear.

I had a feeling that Moonstar was an alt of an old user with experience here.  He entered the forums and seemed to know all the social norms here instantly.

He posted this review on steam

oh boy, ain't the days getting sweeter

He probably had tears dripping onto his keyboard while he typed it.