Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 38685 times)

Made a weird contraption in v21 demo called 'Controlls (sounds)'. Yeah, I didn't have good spelling back then, and when I realised I couldn't load saves other than the default ones I got upset because I really wanted to load my save, but I got to when I purchased v21 full.

I pulled off the Fungusamongus trolling and got one server to worship him
The days of Event_Bot
And my old account got banned for it.

Another time, on a Halo Valhalla server, I managed to convince the players that the admins were cruel tyrannic overlords and got their cooperation in trying to bring them down. There was an admin room on the cliff around the map which you could only enter by admin orbing, but somehow I was able to fly a banshee and glitch into the room, and that cemented our victory over the admins. It was fun.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 02:11:57 AM by Pompmaker2 »

Kalph's 2011 New Years Party, I was on too long and my parents yelled at me, fml
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 02:39:16 PM by Kareem »

gaaah i cant stop thinking about all the fun renderman hunts in bedroom-dark back when prepper was default

gaaah i cant stop thinking about all the fun renderman hunts in bedroom-dark back when prepper was default
I remember  testing this, then while building I forgot about it when all of a sudden a prepper emitter spawned right infront of me.

One Time i joined the kitchen and some guy was dry humping a door and i said " Hi" and i got banned for saying a bad word

lol

i remember these
they were really fun and i don't think anything now days can replicate the fun that you'd have by going around and building little outposts with friends

first server I hosted was on pandan's raceway
wayyy back in v12 or 13

also i played on block city and KINEX's dogfight so much I actually got in trouble with my parents
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 07:42:54 PM by Path »

I... Remember ;=;.... it... not sucking :L.

What I remember so much.. Is this server that was a parkour challenge thing throughout the Bedroom on V20. At that point I was sharing accounts with my step-brother with a username of "Lancelot2000". I never knew ehere the server or the host went, I don't even remember the host's username, but what I also remember is when I sent a mail to the owner, the mail system was weird and it showed the whole chat what you had mailed, I mailed it with the chat all about how much I liked the owner and stuff, and he/she said "Aww, thanks" or something.

If anyone would know what this could be, please tell me because this is BIG memories of Blockland

I... Remember ;=;.... it... not sucking :L.
traitor

What I remember so much.. Is this server that was a parkour challenge thing throughout the Bedroom on V20. At that point I was sharing accounts with my step-brother with a username of "Lancelot2000". I never knew ehere the server or the host went, I don't even remember the host's username, but what I also remember is when I sent a mail to the owner, the mail system was weird and it showed the whole chat what you had mailed, I mailed it with the chat all about how much I liked the owner and stuff, and he/she said "Aww, thanks" or something.

If anyone would know what this could be, please tell me because this is BIG memories of Blockland
do you have any screenshots of the build or aything
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 03:28:18 PM by Lego lad »

do you have any screenshots of the build or aything
Sadly no...
But I do remember there was arcade games you could play at spawn and one of them was a clicker challenge, I learned how to do it and got a or some skips for levels.
The host was so nice :)

i remember these
they were really fun and i don't think anything now days can replicate the fun that you'd have by going around and building little outposts with friends
yeah, i loved just waking up one day with a new map in the game (slate_halloween) and going in it, only to see several faces spawning in the air. it spooked me and I eventually found out on the forums that it was renderman/prepper, thanks to frostbyte's renderman topic, or at least I think it was frostbytes. It was so awesome because people had to work together to find out how it worked and if it could be summoned, rather than read its description like you would an add-on. Another thing that made it cool was the renderman myth, now we know that only the prepper face was real and that the black bot with the acsii terror face was fake, but for a while it made it even scarier, I always thought it was gonna show up in one of my screenshots or something, as it was rumored to do so.

I also remember heedicalking hosting a render hunt server in bedroom_dark with a modded renderman he made himself, in which renderman bots would actually spawn, and would act like V8 zombies (destory bricks in their way in order to reach a targeted player and kill them). They couldnt be killed so the only escape was to build defences constantly.

idk why but playing DRPG on an actual map was super fun.

Does anyone remember that old block land video featuring titanium man and he was stuck in some post-apocalyptic facility?

if so send me a link to the video
HOLY stuff I FOUND IT!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9lVIQmdGXk
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 04:58:18 PM by Quote Story »