NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 71390 times)

Thank you everyone for voting. I will be releasing some of the family cars very very soon!

The Renegade is also finally in game, and I have a new car that's been progressed on. So far it's taken me at least 4 hours (in a high school class period each day) at the moment, and I'm very satisfied with the results so far. Stay tuned.

Renegade in game.

I also added CVS, including a category, known as "Secondary", to color the doors, and trunk, Can make some nice color combinations with it.

No blinkers just yet, but Teneksi's light system has been installed!

And with that, the Blockstang has been re-polished with this new model! Please take note however: there may be some weird details/errors in the model. This is p3d's fault; it's not like this in blender.

I'm using the 1969 (Correct me if I'm wrong) fastback version. It's basically the one you see in Test Drive Unlimited 2, and Ford Racing 3. I couldn't be more proud with this model.

NHM Blockstang Classic(View in 3D)

Planned Features
  • Recall: The whole Blockstang pack will feature this model, a 2006 model like this one, and at least a 2015, or 2016 model.
  • [The rest of the features are focused on the classic till i get the other models done] Variations of body styles. (Boss, GT500)
  • CVS Taillight parts such as GT500, Boss, Mach I, Older mustang (67?)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 01:08:33 PM by Night_Hawk »

Every time I think I can't possibly want more you show up with something that makes me want something even more. Keep up the good work!

THE LEGEND REMASTERED

VIDEO DOWN BELOW!

THE BLOCKSTANG REVIVAL

THOSE INDICATORS!!!!!

Challenger V Mustang V Camaro face off intensifies.

Never seen a bubble looking roof on a Mustang before.

eeehhh jesus that blockstang

going to give my two cents, it looks pretty mediocre. All around the model is just wayyyy out of shape than what it is supposed to be, the lights look wonky, the windows, the car has higher ground clearance than a forgetin truck, etc

Imo the blockstang is terrible right now, it could seriously use a model overhaul, right now it isn't good.

Never seen a bubble looking roof on a Mustang before.

going to give my two cents, it looks pretty mediocre. All around the model is just wayyyy out of shape than what it is supposed to be...the windows, the car has higher ground clearance than a forgetin truck, etc

These personally I cannot help considering the blueprints that I've used. I used a doll model to scale the roof around, and as I quote from the youtube video: If I used the original parameters of the roof, your head would smash right through it.

If I used the original parameters of the roof, your head would smash right through it.
no one said the blockhead had to sit straight up like a stick

someone made a bl vehicle that had the blockhead lean back a bit to lower the roof and it looked fine

also you can make the blockhead sink down in the seat too lmao, don't restrict yourself so hard that it causes vehicles to look wonky

no one said the blockhead had to sit straight up like a stick

someone made a bl vehicle that had the blockhead lean back a bit to lower the roof and it looked fine

also you can make the blockhead sink down in the seat too lmao, don't restrict yourself so hard that it causes vehicles to look wonky
The blockhead is sunk down as far as possible before the steering wheel starts becoming its first person view.

I will have progress photos later. I have modified the roof a little bit, and tilted the blockheads back.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 01:12:49 AM by Night_Hawk »

You can also lower the mid-section of the car between the wheels. That solves the ride height problem and allows you to lower the roof

Hopefully this update should help solve your concerns:

The ride height should now be officially fixed, and is anyone up for having a Blockstang Boss?

I have also tilted the Blockheads back in the seat. Now you can lean back 5 degrees!

On top of that, how about a Blockstang GT500?

Too much power? We got you covered! You can cruise in style with the variations of the Coupe [Right] and Convertible [Left]!

And to simplify, why not pick up an alternate or minimal hood while you're at it?

Or instead, here's a changelog:

+Added Classy bodystyle
+Added Boss and GT500 Front Bumpers
+Added Alternate, and GT500 Rear Bumpers
+Added GT500 Side
+Added "Rod" Fenders
+Added Alternate, Minimal, Tone, Carbon, Boss, and GT500 Hood
+Added Boss, Convertible, and Coupe Roofs
+Added Boss and Stripe Decals
+Added Boss Headlights
+Added GT500 Head-and-Tail lights in their respective categories

*More adjustments to the roof; still looks sorta wonky, but at the same time, less bubbly.
*The mountpoints made the player stand straight up. Now the player can lean back 5 degrees.
*The wheel mounts have been adjusted to lower ride-height
*[IF NOTICED IN THE VIDEO] The animations should animate a little bit cleaner now; all bugs mentioned were also fixed.

I kid you not: All of these parts are in one variant Thanks to using animations for the blinkers, brakelights, and lights itself, we can have multiple styles of head and taillights now without hiding nodes.

Model is much better, the car is still too high up the ground imo, even compared to the original 60's mustang lol

If you make the wheels have a bit smaller radius and rim than it currently has, it'll fix the problem, cause the wheels are just too large for the car