Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 32085 times)

Dogs are loveually mature at 2. It is advised to stop breeding at 10. You make these dogs labor every single year for 8 years and lose their puppies. What the forget?
You aren't fooling anyone, if you have an actual problem keep it to yourself.

everyone stop loving fighting or

instead of actually responding to criticism or advice you say they have problems or say whatever you're doing is completely fine

im gonna give u the benefit of the doubt here and think you won't milk your dogs like loving cash cows this time but please for the love of loving god actually respond to what people say instead of going "no you have a problem!!!"

darth stop responding damn

all of darths dogs should be mercy killed

You aren't fooling anyone, if you have an actual problem keep it to yourself.
Just for the record, in case you haven't figured it out now, nobody on this forum wants to hear about your family's puppy mill activities. If you have a problem with people not liking your blogposts about it, then you should probably keep it to yourself and not post about it in the first place.

I have a lot I could say about the way your family is treating your dogs (and I typed out a long paragraph I ended up deleting here), but everyone else has summed it up quite nicely. You want to run a puppy mill? Go ahead. We can't stop you. But if you come here posting and bragging about it, you should expect nothing but disapproval.

Nobody here likes people who abuse animals for profit. I could understand if your family dog-bred occasionally with one or two dogs once every 5-10 years or so, but doing it nonstop to a single dog for years on end (aka turning it into a business: a puppy mill)? You should be ashamed of yourself.

it's honestly pretty ironic for planr to be doing this autistic moral grandstanding
good riddance.

it's honestly pretty ironic for planr to be doing this autistic moral grandstanding
Except i'm not complaining about how people responded to what I said there (and for the record I do regret posting that; that's all I will say).

gotta love how darth responds with a "le epic salty"

I wonder if pie crust and darth know eachother irl, they both seem to love screwing dogs for life

It'd explain where she got the std from  :cookieMonster:

"i brag about how better i am than everyone else because im not some subhuman working a minimum wage job"
"how am i getting hate?"

it was a loving joke god damn